Thread: Finally it's at least a little bit done!

Finally it's at least a little bit done!

I have finally finished some of my site for my rattery! Of course I still have a lot of things to add to it, but for the most part it is half way finished. Now that I have the top frame and right frame done I can start workingo nmy site map etc.! I amso happy because I have wanted to finish this a long time ago.

YLL and ACGAS: I used your suggestion for a new name and went with Romping Ratties Rattery! Thank you so much for all your help!

if anyone here would like to view the site you can go here Let me know whatyou think and if you have any suggestions! Thanks everyone!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Ohyes! Please view it in IE, NOT aol! Or else it will look fuzzy. A screen resolution of 600 by 800 woudn't hurt either, lol.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Do you all think I should leave the background white? or should I make it a light cream color? Hmm....
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Please someone look, I really need to know what color I should make the background? I want to have the whole site finished by Christmas time.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I think the white background looks great with the green.
    It looks like an interesting web page, Congrads!

Thanks! Now if only I can get it finished lol! I want to have it done by Christmas time. I am going to be working on a Christmas ratty image slideshow today to add to the sight too. Then all I have to do is work on my site map and I then can start each individual pages!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

urrgh! Still haven't finished the site map, however I did add few other things to that site. Enjoy!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Thanks!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major