Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An announcement

An announcement

Hello everyone.

I know I don't post here that frequently anymore, but for those of you who remember me, I wanted to share our exciting news.

My husband and I will soon be entering a new phase in our lives together.

Parenthood!!!

We're expecting our first child!! I just entered my 13th week of pregnancy, and am soon approaching the end of the first trimester. It feels like time is flying by so fast, because it seems as if it was only yesterday that I took the pregnancy test and nearly fell over when I got the results!

The first trimester went well. We had our first prenatal appointment about 3 weeks ago, and the doctor said everything looks great. We got to see our darling little baby on the ultrasound screen. S/he seemed to be bouncing around, waving her/his little arms and legs. It was amazing to see.

So, that's our news! We are so excited and thankful to God for this upcoming blessing!
    Last edited by popcornbird; 07-08-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Congrats!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations! Knowing how good a bird mom you are, we know you will be an excellent mom! We are excited for you both - or shall we say all of you! I wonder how the birdies will react to a different kind of noisy creature?

Big hugs to you! And a handshake for hubby, in case (like Paul) he's not a real hugger!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations!! It's so exciting. Now we've got several PT babies getting ready to join the "family".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Many congratulations and best wishes!!! I have been waiting for this news Popcorn. Just this last I was wondering...

Congrats! And best wishes to you and your little family!

Kirsten

Hi Pops - what wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS! Of course when I saw the title, I just knew!

Wishing you all the best through your pregnancy - keep us posted!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

A big congratulations to the both of you!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Congratulations!

Big congratulations!!

congratulations and yes PCB i remember you very well, and miss your interesting posts, i hope you do get some time, to drop by when bubs is born and share with us, we will all be delighted to meet him/her, are you going to find out the sex,? or wait for a surprise,take care of yourself.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I wondered when we'd be hearing from you. Congratulations! Time flies, enjoy every moment! I still am, and have less than six weeks left! EEK! Thank you for sharing your news!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Thanks so much everyone, and congratulations to you too, Finn's mom, on your soon-to-be-arriving baby! You must be so excited!

We're anxious to find out the gender of the baby, and can't wait to find out. I'm assuming that appointment is 6 weeks away, but I'm not 100% sure.

Karen, I too am curious to see how the tiels will react to a newborn baby. I'm not so much concerned about them being around the baby, but I know I will have to keep an eye on the baby once he/she reaches the 'must grab everything in sight' stage!

The one thing I'm nervous about is childbirth, but that is still 6 months away. For now, I'm trying to enjoy the pregnancy, day by day, and looking forward to the day I will be holding our little one in my arms.

Any moms have any advice for me?