Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We got our gifts yesterday!! :) lots of cute pic.

We got our gifts yesterday!! :) lots of cute pic.

We came home yesterday and there was our goddy box waiting for us, from Veegan. Thanks you so much Veegan for the great gifts.

Cannilla had to check out the box. The other guys know to stay out of her way so they watched from the couch, safer.

The first toy Cannilla found was her pet stick.

Next was the tire toy. A perfect gift around our house btw, my husband works on performance car, so he thinks it's great that his dog has her own performance tire. LOL

Meanwhile, Brandy eased her way down and stole the pet stick. She felt the need to lick it for some reason.

More coming....
    Last edited by Fox-Gal; 03-18-2004 at 07:37 PM.

Once the box was empty, we went to take it away, Cannilla was not to happy about her box being taken away.

Cali was to busy playing with her new toy to care what was going on.

Brandy found the cookies and helped herself to a snack all over my floor.

Cannilla took her pet stick back.

Trouble just wanted to know where the rest of her snacks where. One is not enough.

More on there way.....
    Last edited by Fox-Gal; 03-18-2004 at 07:40 PM.

Tuffy gets a cookie.

Cannilla thinks all the gifts are her's and seem very happy with them. But that pet stick is her favorite, she loves the sounds that come out of it. Thats all we heard all night long.

She loved that stick so well that this is what happened to it by the end of the night. She had find out where those sounds where coming from. SHE DID. LOL

All the dogs and cats where very happy and did all get to share most of the toys/snacks, except that stick. I just didn't want to fill up the thread with all 8 dogs and all the cats, you understand.

Here's all our gifts toghter.
    Tire toy, Pet stick, Laser light for the cats (love that), Cookies for the dogs, liver treats for the cats, and the cat toy. Thank you Veegan for the great gifts.

Teehee, Cannilla thought the box WAS the present! Cute pics.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Originally posted by wolfie
    Teehee, Cannilla thought the box WAS the present! Cute pics.
    LOL Cannilla think everything is her's the house and anything that comes into it.

She had box pieces from one end to the other end of the house by the time she was done. I'm just glad we where in the middle of a BIG spring cleaning. The house was already a mess, from the rearranging, etc we where doing. I had to clean anyway, so what a little cardboard and cookie crumbs.

Great pictures! I love the pet stick, we need one of those!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

oh no! the poor stick! hehe I was afraid it wasnt strong enough for Boxer teeth! :-/ Well I hope that tire toy lasts longer! Im glad they like everything!
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

Beautiful pics!! And no worries about filling up the thread!!! It is YOUR THREAD!!!! And I love all the pics, your animals are GORGEOUS!!!!

Keegan would have done the SAME thing to the stuffie!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Originally posted by veegan
    oh no! the poor stick! hehe I was afraid it wasnt strong enough for Boxer teeth! :-/ Well I hope that tire toy lasts longer! Im glad they like everything!
    The tire got turned over to Brock, the Great Dane, and Rocky, for now, they love to play tug-of-war with each other. That tire is so cute, with it's "paw" tread.

I resuffed the stick and sewed it back toghter, so Cannilla has it back, just missing one sound maker. She fell in love with that stick, all we heard that whole night was that stick. We couldn't even take it away for a minute, she went after any hand that tried to touch it. Looks like I'm going to have to get her another one if my sewing doesn't hold up. We will just have to come to a understanding about it when we go to bed. It's a cute toy but I rather not l fall asleep to a stick, barking at me. LOL

Thanks again for the gifts.

BTW: My husband liked that cookies too.

Very cute pictures!! And that Canilla sure is a riot!!

Oh the horror!!!! RIP stick stuffy.

Great pics and gifts! I'd LOVE to see a thread filled with all of your animals.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Awww!!!!
    Great Pics!!!!
    Its' alright,Canilla....You can Have the Stick & The Box!!!!!
    I agree...It is Your thread!!!!
    Would love to see pics of ALL your Furkids!!!!(Cough!!Especially Brock!!!!! *Swoon*)

Your Kitties are Gorgeous!!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

The poor stick!!!!!! I'm glad you sowed it back up! They all look so happy. But I must agree with the rest, WE NEED MORE PICS!

Thanks Kfmar!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ramanth

Great pics and gifts! I'd LOVE to see a thread filled with all of your animals.
    I have thought that one day I should make a thread with all my animals, but where to put it? And is everyone going to be that interested in seeing over 50 some pets, not counting the fish? People will think I running a small zoo, here.

Maybe I'll just go for it, Be ready for Goats, Chickens, turkeys, peacocks, goose, cats dogs etc etc etc.

Would love to see pics of ALL your Furkids!!!!(Cough!!Especially Brock!!!!! *Swoon*)
    And yes for you, Delidog, pictures of Brock. I'm going to make you get a Dane one day. I found some pictures that I know will make you want one sooner.

Great pics! However, I'd like to say your dogs look like they are in dire need of a nail trim.

How old is Canilla? I like the name. How did you get her name? Is it like Vanilla or something? LOL

And yes, I would love to see pics of all your zoo!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.