Thread: George!!!

George!!!

Aww George, you're adorable! I'd love to see you popcorn around in your cage. I miss having piggys.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aleks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Aww George, you're adorable! I'd love to see you popcorn around in your cage. I miss having piggys.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    Thank you! I was so excited when he got chosen for POTD. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get him a friend pretty soon. I'm sure he would probably popcorn even more if he had a buddy around.

Precious George!

Hi George and Aleks! Happy Pet of the Day! Congrats from everyone here in this wheeker loving home on being crowned our "top pet," George!
    What a precious little piggie you are, George! Your close-up has me in total swoon mode!
    Now, that is ONE proud Daddy I hear! Having been a mom to pigs for many, many years, I know just what your Daddy means when he says every day is a little brighter with you in it, and the smiles, non-stop! How loved you are, George, and it's for sure you love your Daddy back every bit as much. Oh yeah, SO happy to be his! And won't that be fun, if one day your Dad welcomes home another piggie, a pal for you to play with! Double the fun for you, double the love for your Daddy! Yes, your Dad is truly blessed to have a best friend in you, George, and you equally os, having a devoted and loving furparent in your Dad!
    Thanks for putting a BIG smile on my face, sweetheart, just as you do your Daddy's every day! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, being pampered to pieces, popcorning all over the place!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious piggie George! (Please have your Dad give you a fave treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

George what an adorable ray of sunshine you are!!!

Your sweet picture sure brought a smile to my face today!!! I can only image what fun it must be to have you as a best pal. Thank you, Aleks, for sharing your precious friend with us. I hope you are both enjoying this special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie George, for being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi George and Aleks! Happy Pet of the Day! Congrats from everyone here in this wheeker loving home on being crowned our "top pet," George!
    What a precious little piggie you are, George! Your close-up has me in total swoon mode!
    Now, that is ONE proud Daddy I hear! Having been a mom to pigs for many, many years, I know just what your Daddy means when he says every day is a little brighter with you in it, and the smiles, non-stop! How loved you are, George, and it's for sure you love your Daddy back every bit as much. Oh yeah, SO happy to be his! And won't that be fun, if one day your Dad welcomes home another piggie, a pal for you to play with! Double the fun for you, double the love for your Daddy! Yes, your Dad is truly blessed to have a best friend in you, George, and you equally os, having a devoted and loving furparent in your Dad!
    Thanks for putting a BIG smile on my face, sweetheart, just as you do your Daddy's every day! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, being pampered to pieces, popcorning all over the place!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious piggie George! (Please have your Dad give you a fave treat for me!)
    This post made me smile so much. He did get his favorite treat by the way - Cranberries! He absolutely loves them.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    George what an adorable ray of sunshine you are!!!

Your sweet picture sure brought a smile to my face today!!! I can only image what fun it must be to have you as a best pal. Thank you, Aleks, for sharing your precious friend with us. I hope you are both enjoying this special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie George, for being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    Thank you! It was my pleasure nominating him for Pet of the Day and I'm so glad that he got chosen. It made my day.