Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dogs who lean

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Awww, Zack! I wish I could have you sit on my feet But you're there and I'm here, so i'll just have to look at your photo and smile

((HUG)) and some for Scooby and Tilly, too!
    If you were here he would be honoured to sit on your feet and would love some cuddles.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Most of my dogs did lean. One Shepherd that I had growing up knew the word lean. If anyone asked "Marcus give me a lean" he would come over and give you one. lol
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Thought of this thread Sunday night. I was at a friend's house for a campfire, and their neighbors dog showed up. She lives outside, and occasionally drops by for a visit She looks to me like a pitbull/beagle mix. Very much a beagle's body, but her head and front paws reminded me of a pit. She is a very cuddly dog and sat on my lap most of the evening, but when I decided to remove her to the ground, she sat beside my leg and leaned against it. A few of my 'non-doggy' friends even noticed. One tried to get a picture, but the lighting was awful, so they didn't get.
    Last edited by lolli94; 11-06-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by lolli94 View Post
    Thought of this thread Sunday night. I was at a friend's house for a campfire, and their neighbors dog showed up. She lives outside, and occasionally drops by for a visit She looks to me like a pitbull/beagle mix. Very much a beagle's body, but her head and front paws reminded me of a pit. She is a very cuddly dog and sat on my lap most of the evening, but when I decided to remove her to the ground, she sat beside my leg and leaned against it. A few of my 'non-doggy' friends even noticed. One tried to get a picture, but the lighting was awful, so they didn't get.
    Isn't it sweet? I adore leaners, but you knew that!
    I've Been Frosted

Rudy does the classic greyhound lean.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh my gosh I'm glad I found this thread.
    Payne is DEFINITELY a leaner. I'm not a pup myself these days and sometimes she will knock me a little off balance with her "leanin'" .
    I love it though.
    Another thing she does is the "scratch my butt". ALWAYS wants her butt scratched!!
    I'm like "maybe I would like to pet your head every now and then", and she's like "nope, I said scratch my butt". Her wish is my command!!
    Last edited by AnimalFamily; 11-14-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalFamily View Post
    Another thing she does is the "scratch my butt". ALWAYS wants her butt scratched!!
    I'm like "maybe I would like to pet your head every now and then", and she's like "nope, I said scratch my butt". Her wish is my command!!
    Haha sounds so much like Lolli!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Kinda looks a little like your Lolli too, if that's Lolli in your profile pic?
    www.mypetsonparade.com
    New members welcome and always apppreciated!!