Thread: CROSSPOST: 2 Neglected Cats in need of Foster or Permanant Homes ASAP!! Philly

CROSSPOST: 2 Neglected Cats in need of Foster or Permanant Homes ASAP!! Philly

Please crosspost:

I recently discovered two adorable and very sweet cats who were living in a home where they were being horribly neglected and starved. The owners were no longer really living there so they frequently forgot and didn't care about these cats. I obtained a key to the place so I could go in and tend to them, feed them, and give them affection. I posted them on this site and quickly found people who wanted to take them. Unfortunately, these people had two other cats as well, and because the cats had been starved for so long, they became food-aggressive with the other cats and desperately keep trying to get into the hamster cage that's also in the home. Because of my three cats and the small space I live in, I can't foster them, even though I desperately want to save them. They've been through so much and they need a home without other cats. They are used to dogs, having been living with a pit bull when I found them. I don't have much time to find them a home before the new owners surrender them to the SPCA, which is a virtual death sentence, since their euthanasia rate is about 80%. I am trying to convince the new owners to foster them for a short time, just to give me a chance to try to find them a new foster home or permanant home. But I don't know how much time I have. Please contact me immediately if you can foster or adopt even one of these cats. They are both affectionate and active and they love to play. You can contact me by cell phone at 484-919-5637 or send me an e mail. Please help if you can!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I sure do hope that you're able to find a foster home for these babies. I can't imagine why their owners would object to fostering. If they want to surrender them to the SPCA w/their high kill rate, then obviously they just want the cats gone. Their "problem" would be solved if they agree to fostering. Good luck, Melissa. They're adorable and deserve a good shot at life.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11