Thread: Jess

Jess

Hi there Declan -- thanks for introducing us to your gorgeous friend Jess! I loved reading about what a sweet and funny bunny she is; I think it is adorable that she licks your finger when you pet her.

She is very lucky to have found such a great human to spend her time with! Please pass along my best congratulations to her for being our Pet of the Day -- she has certainly earned the honor by being a fantastic rabbit!

Jess, what a gorgeous bunny girl you are! I absolutely love that photo of you laying on the bed. And don`t worry about Declan liking his budgies over you! He nominated you for POTD, after all. You sound like you really make Declan happy, and that you are such a sweetheart! I would be excited too if I got to come home from a hard day`s work to your adorable face. Enjoy your day, precious!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Pretty Jess, you do have a coat of many colors, as your devoted guardian mentioned, and you look soooo soft! Hope you and Declan spend a lovely day together celebrating your deserved honour as our beautiful POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Pretty Jess! I have never seen a bunny rest in this position! You look very soft to pet. How sweet that you give licks when your person pets you. I hope you'll have a wonderful day as the Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jess what a stunning bunny you are!!!

I can't decide which picture of you I like best!!! They are both great!!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful day today with maybe a special treat or two!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Declan! Thank you so much for nominating your beautiful bunny girl Jess for Pet of the Day; what a most deserving honoree she is! Her coat is stunning! As you say, so many gorgeous shades of gold, brown, bronze and black! And the photos are too precious, especially her "sleeping" shot! Nothing like coming home after a hard day's work and being greeted by a joyful, funny, lovable furkid like Jess, and two chattering feathered friends like Tulip and Billy! You are one lucky guardian, to be surrounded by such much critter love...and licks! Hope you all are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Please give Jess a cuddle and kiss and favorite treat for me..Billy and Tulip, too! Congratulations to you beautiful, adorable Jess, PET OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, Jess, what a beautiful coat you have, I bet you are proud of it, aren't you? ;] It sounds like you are a great bun to have around, I know that when I come home after a long day, nothing feels better than to be with my animals. I can certainly see why your owner loves coming home to you. I hope you get plenty of extra spoiling today!

Congratulations on being our POTD, cutie!

Hi, Jess! You are a pretty rabbit. Your fur does look so soft and shiny. You seem like a joy to be around. Have a wonderful day celebrating POTD. Congrats to you!