Thread: What A Scare!

What A Scare!

Last night I went to the bathroom and I was about to get in the shower when I see eyes in the window(that's scary in itself). But then I realized that it was EMMA!!
    The bathroom is downstairs(so the window is low to the ground), and she was in the backyard, which is fenced-in.

I ran out and opened the back door and called her, she ran in and ran straight to my room, with airplane ears.

I asked how she had gotten out, and my mom told me that my dad had the back door open for a while when he was coming in and out. Emma was always curious about that door, and she would look everytime I let the dogs out. I guess she got too curious.

I feel so horrible! Emma was probably out there banging into the fence(she doesn't know what a fence is, and has banged into it before when on leash). What if I didn't see her and had gone on to bed?

Then when I went to bed she came up and layed down on my stomach, purring very loudly and all was forgiven

That girl needs to stop scaring me!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Poor Emma (and you!), what a nasty scare you both had. It was extremely lucky that you saw her in the window. Very smart girl, to look inside!!!

No more wandering, please.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

POOR Emma! I would have been like you and been completely horrified and sitting there thinking "what IF...". And at night in the dark, she had to have been in a complete panic, poor baby!

I never will forget the day Giz jumped at the screen in the window and it gave way on her. I was on the phone and kept hearing a cat crying at my door..... I thought it was Midnight (then)/Samantha (now) and just ignored the crys for about a hour. When I finally opened the door and saw it was Giz, I was horrified. It was daylight and she was scared to death of being out there. Poor baby ran in the house like a bullet when I opened the door. I know what a panic I was in so I know how you feel.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Poor Emma and poor you! At least you found her before she got out of the fence!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

What a scare! You and Emma are so lucky that you spotted her.

Purrsonally I think that the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad wanted to save themselves a bit of work,and told Emma to go where you could see her.
    Thats lucky,that Emma did not panic,and go further away!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS