Thread: Wonderful Wedowee

Wonderful Wedowee

Name:  16d.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  408.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful rescue story.
    You have some big shoes to fill of "Bullet"
    but I'm sure you are up to it.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Wedowee!

Hi Wedowee! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious wee Aussie x you are, sweetheart! Those gorgeous eyes and that sweeter than sweet face could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! And how fetching you look in that lovely blue jacket!

It's hard not to shed a tear or two, reading your mommy's heartfelt words, her loving tribute to you and to her beloved Bullet. I well remember your much loved and missed predecessor, little Bullet, how he came to such a tragic and untimely end.

My heart aches for your mommy, having suffered such a loss. But thanks to you, and the passage of time, her days are a bit brighter, her heart lighter, the pain easing. For just as she has rescued you, helping you to heal after your very sad start at life, you are doing your part in helping your mommy to heal, comforting her with your love; putting that smile back on her face with your puppy mischief and antics; keeping her busy and on her toes with your *demands* for attention, hehe, not to mention those "tantrums!"

It's amazing, just how far you've come under your mommy's care in a mere few weeks, Wedowee! Not only are those "crustys" healing, your fur filling in and the pounds packing on, you've already mastered a whole bunch of impressive commands! Beautiful, smart and just as sweet as can be! What more could a family hope for!

And I have no doubt that Bullet had a paw in leading your mommy to you, is looking down on you all from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy to see his mommy smiling again. No pup can or should replace another. But it's clear your mommy has room enough in her heart for you and for Bullet, both of you loved equally but uniquely. We are so very grateful to your family for choosing rescue, welcoming into their home and hearts a pup as deserving as you. I can't imagine a finer way to honor Bullet's legacy!

What a wonderful life awaits you, Wedowee, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! Your mommy is one lucky lady, having a furkid as special as you in her life! You truly are a treasure, heaven sent!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your beyond precious photos, has made my day! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, having all sorts of puppy adventures, snuggling with your mommy, munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Wedowee, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

SO precious!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations wonderful Wedowee on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a wonderful pup and a great name. I can guess where you were found/live since I'm not far away in Newnan. Sounds like you have some wonderful people and I hope you have many, happy years together.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  16d.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  408.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful rescue story.
    You have some big shoes to fill of "Bullet"
    but I'm sure you are up to it.
    Celebrate your special day.
    Huggin thank you's!!

Powerful words you have written....we hug you and we thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Wedowee! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious wee Aussie x you are, sweetheart! Those gorgeous eyes and that sweeter than sweet face could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! And how fetching you look in that lovely blue jacket!

It's hard not to shed a tear or two, reading your mommy's heartfelt words, her loving tribute to you and to her beloved Bullet. I well remember your much loved and missed predecessor, little Bullet, how he came to such a tragic and untimely end.

My heart aches for your mommy, having suffered such a loss. But thanks to you, and the passage of time, her days are a bit brighter, her heart lighter, the pain easing. For just as she has rescued you, helping you to heal after your very sad start at life, you are doing your part in helping your mommy to heal, comforting her with your love; putting that smile back on her face with your puppy mischief and antics; keeping her busy and on her toes with your *demands* for attention, hehe, not to mention those "tantrums!"

It's amazing, just how far you've come under your mommy's care in a mere few weeks, Wedowee! Not only are those "crustys" healing, your fur filling in and the pounds packing on, you've already mastered a whole bunch of impressive commands! Beautiful, smart and just as sweet as can be! What more could a family hope for!

And I have no doubt that Bullet had a paw in leading your mommy to you, is looking down on you all from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy to see his mommy smiling again. No pup can or should replace another. But it's clear your mommy has room enough in her heart for you and for Bullet, both of you loved equally but uniquely. We are so very grateful to your family for choosing rescue, welcoming into their home and hearts a pup as deserving as you. I can't imagine a finer way to honor Bullet's legacy!

What a wonderful life awaits you, Wedowee, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! Your mommy is one lucky lady, having a furkid as special as you in her life! You truly are a treasure, heaven sent!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your beyond precious photos, has made my day! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, having all sorts of puppy adventures, snuggling with your mommy, munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Wedowee, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

SO precious!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Your words are so powerful. Thank you for taking the time to make a difference in a strangers life. Thank you for remembering Bullet, that meant the world to us. He is forever part of us and that's why we so strongly believe Bullet led us to Wedowee/led Wedowee to us. She was found in ALabama at Lake Wedowee, hense her given name. We feel she is a heaven sent blessing. We wish you every happiness life has to offer. Thank you for your healing words written to a family you do not even know....you have made a positive difference.

Thank you hugs to Felicia's Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congratulations wonderful Wedowee on being DOTD!
    I can only imagine the amazing Felicia stories to be told with a Mom as sweet as you. Thank you.

Thanks from Sharpsburg Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    What a wonderful pup and a great name. I can guess where you were found/live since I'm not far away in Newnan. Sounds like you have some wonderful people and I hope you have many, happy years together.
    Thank you so much. You mentioned you are in Newnan well we are in Sharpsburg, funny how small the world is. You are so right about her name: we found her in Alabama by Lake Wedowee, hence her name. Best wishes to you and your family.