Thread: The Perfect Husband movie...

The Perfect Husband movie...

Did you all watch the movie about Laci Peterson on USA this weekend? If so, what did you think?

The movie was inaccurate. In fact, it wasn't even filmed in Modesto. I think that it was very tacky to slap a movie together that is half a$$ when the trials aren't even over yet. I was insulted for Laci and her family.

Thank you Wolfie!

Thanks for not telling us how it ended.

The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I saw it. I never kept up with the trials or anything so I couldn't tell you if it was right or not. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but just that A MOVIE. I personally don't think they should make things out of some real life situations.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Laci

How can a movie be made before all the facts are in? Well, I guess for entertainment... but you know we never know all the facts even in cases that are over.
    With Laci, without having seen the movie, and no I don't have all the facts that police and media have, who else could it have been aside from the husband? To me that's the bottom line. No one else had motive enough to go through the time and energy for the hiding of her body (if it were a serial killer or angry lover, they would not have bothered to hide the body to such a degree).
    Elizabeth Smart is being scrutinized for her behavior just prior to kidnapping- now that's something to think about- don't know what everyone else has read but I accidently got on a website of political anylists and found out that the poster her parents put out was a few years prior to when she was kidnapped because at the time of kidnapping had purple hair, multiple piercings and was ignoring her parents rules. And something about wanting to run away. don't know if this is all true or not but there really is a lot hidden from the public so it's hard to know what's what.
    give me thoughts!
    pixie

I thought about watching it Tonya, but then I just couldn't watch Dean Cain play such a crappy person. I didn't want to ruin the image I have of Dean Cain! You know in the blue tights. He is still Superman to me!!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I watched it but I didn't think much of it. I think they shouldn't show movies like that untill they have all the facts.

Haven't seen it, no interest in seeing Laci exploited like that.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I watched most of it and was not impressed at all!

I think that it was very tacky to slap a movie together that is half a$$ when the trials aren't even over yet. I was insulted for Laci and her family.
    I totally agree, Tonya!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!