Thread: Callie and friend

Callie and friend

So, probably a pet who became somewhat feral and now craves company again? How nice that she found you to care for her and her friend. However, have you ever tried to bring them into your actual house? She or they might love that even more, unless they are still too skittish to come indoors. Either way, thanks for saving such a beautiful kitty!

Hello Callie and friend, What a wonderful story! From outside to inside! Your human said "but they don't roam much ... in fact now that they have the option of being inside, they seem pretty content to check out the pine trees and take care of business and come right back in. I'm delighted to have these affectionate kitties." How great for you and the cats! I hope all of you have many years together. Thanks for sharing your story. Congrats on being COTD!

That is so wonderful that not only did you find your FurrEver Home, but your Beau got a home too and now you can be a Cat Companion Couple and enjoy all that acreage of land together especially when summer rolls around.

You are such a beautiful Cat Callie and we Lucky Found Hotel Cats are so pleased that they are other good hearted people who will give Hungry Cats a helping hand,

We are all sending our Happiest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS To Our Devoted Cat Couple and Our Newest Cats of the Day Callie and her Handsome Tuxedo, in love forever ^^ ^^!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Callie, what a gorgeous calico girl you are! And what an absolutely heartwarming story of how you and your tuxedo friend, both of you homeless, were found by this fine human being who has given you a warm place to live and good food and vet care. Your wonderful Purrrson helps restore my faith in humanity.

Now you have acres and acres to roam if you so desire, but you prefer to stay inside where it's warm and watch out the window from your carpeted cat perch. What a fine home you have, so full of love shared by both of you kitties and your savior/owner. (Why don't you see if your Purrrson would bring you into the house and you could check out becoming completely-indoor kitties!)

Congratulations, darling Callie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your tuxie friend and your Purrrson are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

And to Callie and friend's rescuer: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SAVING THESE PRECIOUS KITTIES!!!!! God bless you and Callie and Tuxie-friend!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so glad you found a wonder person and home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty Callie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're so pretty Callie! I'm glad you found a home. Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Callie what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face and read about you today!!! I am so happy that you and your furry friend found a loving human to take care of you!!! Sounds like you might become total house cats one day. Thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Callie,

Wow, what a beautiful girl you are. I love your pretty colored coat. I loved reading about
    how you met your humans & how your life has changed for the better. A nice home out of the weather
    and plenty of food to eat, but better yet is someone to love & care for you. I hope you & your
    Tuxedo friend have many happy years together.Congrats on being our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Barbicat1 View Post
    So, probably a pet who became somewhat feral and now craves company again? How nice that she found you to care for her and her friend. However, have you ever tried to bring them into your actual house? She or they might love that even more, unless they are still too skittish to come indoors. Either way, thanks for saving such a beautiful kitty!
    For now they're happy and so am I. I never knew two cats would love each other like those two. They actually lay in each others arms! Oh, and there's no more mice in the garage! I love them both.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hello Callie and friend, What a wonderful story! From outside to inside! Your human said "but they don't roam much ... in fact now that they have the option of being inside, they seem pretty content to check out the pine trees and take care of business and come right back in. I'm delighted to have these affectionate kitties." How great for you and the cats! I hope all of you have many years together. Thanks for sharing your story. Congrats on being COTD!
    Thank you, Kay.. I enjoy being mama to these two.

Beautiful Callie and friend!

Hi Callie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear Tuxie best buddy, too! I hope you kids are enjoying your big day in the spotlight! What a gorgeous Callie girl you are, Callie! I wish I could pick you up and cover the sweet face with kisses!

I guess we'll never know the full story of your beginnings, but oh, what an ending...! What a wonderful story of how you and your friend came to find your forever family! But no doubt you wound up just where you were destined to be, and what a serendipitous gift of love and friendship your human was blessed with the day you chose her/him to be your forever person, the day she openend her heart and home to you! Sounds like you two have all the bases covered, enjoying the best of both worlds...23 gorgeous acres to roam, all of that fresh air and sunshine to enjoy, though it sounds as though you both know that inside is the place to be...close to your person...safe and sound! Great thanks to your dear person for providing the happiest, most caring of forever homes to two such deserving felines! How well her/his compassion and love has been rewarded, having two best furkds in you two!
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, sweetheart! I'll be going to bed with a smile on my face tonight, thanks to you and Tuxie!

Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Callie, and to your beloved, best fur friend Tuxie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, dearest Callie, what a gorgeous calico girl you are! And what an absolutely heartwarming story of how you and your tuxedo friend, both of you homeless, were found by this fine human being who has given you a warm place to live and good food and vet care. Your wonderful Purrrson helps restore my faith in humanity.

Now you have acres and acres to roam if you so desire, but you prefer to stay inside where it's warm and watch out the window from your carpeted cat perch. What a fine home you have, so full of love shared by both of you kitties and your savior/owner. ...

Congratulations, darling Callie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your tuxie friend and your Purrrson are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats. ...

Oh, beautiful Callie! What a gorgeous kitty lady you are! How wonderful that your person worked hard to gain your trust, and made sure you had a safe, fun place to live! And not only that, but your tuxie buddy joined the family too! I hope both of you are having a purr-rific day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to Callie and tuxie friend!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a terrific story! I'm so happy beautiful Callie and her tuxedo friend found a wonderful place to live. I wonder what their story is. Anyway, regardless, sounds like everyone made out nicely! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!