Thread: Panic at the Disco

Panic at the Disco

Hello Panic, What a joy it was to see your face this morning. You are such a beautiful rattie. I enjoyed reading your story. Looks like you are very spoiled and very deserving I might add. You really love your human and I am glad the two of you found each other and that you are able to educate people about the joys and sweetness ratties give. Ratties do make wonderful pets. You are most deserving of being the POTD. Wishing you many years of happiness and adventure.

Panic

As another Connecticut pet owner, I'm happy to see you as POTD today; maybe someday my cat will join you with these honors! Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Panic! at the disco! Greetings beautiful boy! What a cool name for one awesome rattie! You are too precious sweetheart and looking so in your element, perched there in your tree! hehe Your proud Mom is right, ratties are so misunderstood! But she doesn't have to sell me on the rewards of rattie love! After reading so many loving testimonials from posters here on Pet Talk I have to agree, ratties rule! And you Panic! are one awesome ambassador for your species and one amazing furkid and best buddy! Keep up the good work Panic!, educating those out of the loop; spreading the word for all the world to hear! I hope you and your wonderful human enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, Panic! What a most deserving, extra special honoree you are! Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie Panic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Panic, you are absolutely adorable! You make me want to get a rat of my own. Congrats on being Pet of the Day, cutie-pie!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Panic I have to agree you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

Your pictures are wonderful. I really enjoyed seeing them and meeting you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panic!

Panic!, your person is right--you are too cute! I just love that picture of you sitting in the tree, with your nose sticking out like that (and its so good to see that you are able to get out into the sunshine and not be kept in a glass cage all day like so many rats I've met!) You are a perfect example to all of us of how sweet and well-behaved rats are, and its obvious that you are very much loved and well cared for by your owner. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    PS....I just love your unique name

oooh, what a cute face you have! I truly enjoyed seeing you as POTD. you have a wonderful name and I'm sure you bring happiness to your human counter part.