Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kalimera, Mrs. Merfy

Kalimera, Mrs. Merfy

Hi Mrs. Merfy,
    we are all jealous of your life in beautiful sunny Greece- with all the liberty an independent kitty like you cherishes and with all the love from your family. Looking out over the sea and getting sea fish every day- isn't that heaven? No wonder you became such an active and young-at-heart 14 year old.
    We wish you a wonderful day today, full of love and sea bream

Mrs Merfy is a sMart girl

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Hi Mrs. Merfy,
    we are all jealous of your life in beautiful sunny Greece- with all the liberty an independent kitty like you cherishes and with all the love from your family. Looking out over the sea and getting sea fish every day- isn't that heaven? No wonder you became such an active and young-at-heart 14 year old.
    We wish you a wonderful day today, full of love and sea bream
    Miaaaou, I think I managed well. Found my paradise, sea, sun, good food but above all a good family. Happy to see you all at http://www.santacalma.gr/. There is translation, miaaaou. Thank you Barbara for your post. Purrrr, purrrr.

Miaaaou, I think I managed well. Found my paradise, sea, sun, fresh food and above all a good family. I will be very happy to see you all at www.santacalma.gr
    Thank you Barbara for your post. Purrrr purrrr.

Congratulations Cutie Merfy, you are a gorgeous puss, well deserved and I wish I could be there in Greece, so envious. WELL DONE. Enjoy your day and hope you get lots of treats from you Meomie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Congratulations Mrs. Merfy on being selected COTD. You are a very beautiful and charming lady and most deserving of this honor. You're lucky to have such a wonderful home and family and they are lucky to have you too. Best wishes to all of you

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCATS View Post
    Congratulations Cutie Merfy, you are a gorgeous puss, well deserved and I wish I could be there in Greece, so envious. WELL DONE. Enjoy your day and hope you get lots of treats from you Meomie.
    Thank you for your post. Hope to see you all at www.santacalma.gr Love, kisses and purrrs, miaaaou.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonKitties View Post
    Congratulations Mrs. Merfy on being selected COTD. You are a very beautiful and charming lady and most deserving of this honor. You're lucky to have such a wonderful home and family and they are lucky to have you too. Best wishes to all of you
    Thank you for your post. Hope to see you all at www.santacalma.gr Love, kisses and purrrs, miaaaou

You certainly are one Terrific Tabby Mrs Merfy, you have that target markings that make our Tabby Cats so attractive!
    And on the sunny Mediterranean Sea , you have such a pleasant climate to relax and snooze in your Cat Hammock.

You look quite a bit like my Terrance Jeffrey , also a Big Tabby.
    I am sure that he is watching the monitor with interest , as you are so beautiful.

We love Tabbies with their coats of many colors.

My Princess Angel , Terrance Jeffrey and the Tabster Angels are starting their Tabby KMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Dear Mrs Merfy our Classic Tabby Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

You certainly are one Terrific Tabby Mrs Merfy, you have that target markings that make our Tabby Cats so attractive!
    And on the sunny Mediterranean Sea , you have such a pleasant climate to relax and snooze in your Cat Hammock.

You look quite a bit like my Terrance Jeffrey , also a Big Tabby.
    I am sure that he is watching the monitor with interest , as you are so beautiful.

We love Tabbies with their coats of many colors.

To Dear Mrs Merfy our Classic Tabby Cat of the Day.
    Thank you for your post. Hope to see you all at www.santacalma.gr Love, kisses and purrrs, miaaaou

Dearest Mrs. Merfy (AKA Merfaky, Merfoulitska, or Merfiny), what a beautiful mature Greek lady you are! Your photos are stunning, showing you off in all your loveliness, with your so-soft-looking brown-tabby-patterned fur and and your sweet face with your pale golden eyes full of love and wisdom. You've learned a lot in your 14 years, haven't you! I wish I could reach through the monitor around the world to Lavrio, Greece to pet you gently.. but since I can't, I hope one of your loving, beloved family members will pet you for me .

You live a delightful life in those gorgeous surroundings, with your wonderful human family. You have your daily routines all in place, climbing the trees, providing border control for your property, basking in the sun under the palms or in your hammock, keeping your humans company and their feet warm, sharing your trust and your generous loud purrs with them, enjoying tasty fresh Greek seafood meals, and making them smile each day. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Mrs. Merfy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of sea bream!

Last edited by phesina; 02-03-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Mrs. Merfy (AKA Merfaky, Merfoulitska, or Merfiny), what a beautiful mature Greek lady you are! Your photos are stunning, showing you off in all your loveliness, with your so-soft-looking brown-tabby-patterned fur and and your sweet face with your pale golden eyes full of love and wisdom. You've learned a lot in your 14 years, haven't you! I wish I could reach through the monitor around the world to Lavrio, Greece to pet you gently.. but since I can't, I hope one of your loving, beloved family members will pet you for me .

You live a delightful life in those gorgeous surroundings, with your wonderful human family. You have your daily routines all taking place, climbing the trees, providing border control for your property, basking in the sun under the palms or in your hammock, keeping your humans company and their feet warm, sharing your trust and your generous loud purrs with them, enjoying tasty fresh Greek seafood meals, and making them smile each day. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Mrs. Merfy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of sea bream!

This sweet old puss personifies everything that I love in cats.

Quote Originally Posted by gstradtman View Post
    This sweet old puss personifies everything that I love in cats.

Blog Entries
    What's not to love about Merfy! Spectacular, awesome cat perfection indeed! Perfect COTD, long live the Merfster

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    What's not to love about Merfy! Spectacular, awesome cat perfection indeed! Perfect COTD, long live the Merfster