Thread: Sadie aka Wiggle Butt

Sadie aka Wiggle Butt

What a doll you are...and such a beautiful smile!
    Congrats on your special day and also for being
    rescued. I'm so sorry you had such a sad beginning...
    but, it's obvious you are loved and well cared for now.
    May you get some extra treats and rubs today!
    You are gorgeous and deserve the best. Wish I
    could see your wiggle...bet it's adorable.
    May God bless you with many years on earth to
    enjoy love and adventures.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Sadie, you are just beautiful! What a terrible start you had in life. Thank goodness you are in a loving home now! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Sweet Sadie!!

What a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile we have for our Sunday DOTD!! Good morning Miss Sadie! How could anyone abuse an animal? We'll never know how some people can be so incredibly stupid. We're so happy you were rescued and taken away from those brainless jerks. What a happy day it was when you came to live with your new loving, forever, family Miss Sadie girl!! How surprising it is that you could still trust someone after the horrible start you had but now you're a big, smiley, happy, carefree, sweetheart Congrats on your special day sweetie as our gorgeous DOTD!! You deserve to have this great honor and we hope that butt is wiggling all day in celebration of this and the wonderful life you have now. If ever we wanted a Mom to give kisses it would be for you sweet girl. We hope everyone at Pet Talk joins in today for a million big kisses for Miss Sadie Wiggle Butt!! Kisses, hugs, and "purrs" all around!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Just look at that sweet face of yours, Sadie. My goodness I want to give you a big kiss. It breaks my heart to hear about your rough start in life. I am so happy to hear that you have a very loving family. You certainly deserve it! Oh, how I would love to see that wiggle butt of yours.

Have a wonderful day, Sadie and congratualtions for being our very special Dog of the Day!

Look at lovely Sadie looking up into the camera smiling with those eyes! You are such a lovely Texas girl, S! It was nice to meet you this morning - you put a smile on my face! Congrats to SWEET SADIE!!!

What a Beautiful Dog

What a beautiful dog you have there as soon as i seen her picture i fell in love,my dream dog has always been the Brittany Spaniel,they are so kind hearted and im glad that you have her in your care now and she will be having a loving and caring family to share that with and here's too many years with your Girl

Tags

how do you guys get the tags with your pets pics and names on them?????

Sadie what a gorgeous girl you are and what a beautiful name. I am happy to hear you are now in a loving home and are being treated like a princess. Congrats on being our DOTD!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations Sadie!

Would you just look at that BIG smile on your face! I can't imagine why anyone would want to burn you with cigarettes, that makes me so mad
    I'm just happy to see that you've found a wonderful home that will love, adore and spoil you rotten for the rest of your life

Have a great day Sadie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sadie

Wow, you are a very BEAUTIFUL girl! My sister (also in Texas) is "owned" by three brittanies, one of which is named Sadie, too. You look so healthy and happy! Kudos to your humans for taking such good care of you and for loving you as you SO deserve! It's very obvious that it's a two way street! Have an absolutely wonderfully special day today as DOTD!!!!! Wishing you a long and funfilled life, precious Sadie!

You are BEAUITFUL, Sadie! What lucky parents you have to share their lives with such a sweetheart like you.

Hello Sadie,

You have such a pretty face sweet girl. I'm very happy to know that
    you now have a family who loves you & treats you with respect. You deserve
    the best. Happy congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sadie

I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. So all the mean people in your life before your REAL family saved you, will get all they deserve.. which will be nothing good. Bless you , you happy little dog.
    Love, Kate
    http://pages.ivillage.com/jerili/reikiuniversallovingenergy/id2.html

Thank you!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I love my new family, and I am very happy and healthy! My mommy and daddy have moved, and until they can get a fence up, I'm living with my grandparents, so I miss Mommy and Daddy terribly, but I'm still very happy! Big Momma and Big Pappa love me and spoil me more than Mommy and Daddy!

Oh Sadie!!! Sweet, beautiful Sadie! Seeing that precious, SMILING Sadie face brought tears to my eyes...happy tears! I can't imagine how anyone could hurt you sweet baby girl!!! Thank goodness you found the most loving, caring forever family to love your always and forever, UNCONDITIONALLY!!! What an inspiration you are, being able to rebound from such abuse to learn to love and trust again! Between the beautiful Sadie smile and your non stop happy dance, butt wiggle of yours, well, you're simply irresistible!!! How very blessed is your family to bring such joy to their lives! PLEASE, have your Mom give you tons of hugs and kisses from us all! Congratulations to brave, beautiful Sadie, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday Dog of the Day!!! Thanks for stopping by Sadie and updating us personally! Sounds like you and your wonderful family, parents AND grandparent alls, are enjoying a happy, fun filled day of celebration! Yup, grandparents sure are the best Have fun in your new house, sweetheart!