Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I graduated yesterday! *pics*

I graduated yesterday! *pics*

Yesterday I graduated from elementary school! Next year I'm going into Gr.9, which is high school

Our graduation was so much fun. In the morning yesterday, we went to school for the mass. Then at night, we went to the banquet hall for the awards ceremony, dinner, and the dance. First we went in and got all our diplomas, and then they presented the awards. I hadn't expected to win any awards, but I did win one. I won the Principal's Award!

Then there was dinner, and finally the dance. It was 2 and a half hours and it was SO MUCH fun! I wish it was longer. It was so sad though, because that was our last dance together and there were some people who were going to a different school and that I would probably never see again

I have a friend who's going to try to organize a reunion thing for us, to meet again in a couple of years. I hope it works out.

Anyways, here are some pictures...
    Me at the hall:

Friends:

Group pic (though losts of people are missing)

If you're interested, here's The Album
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

CONGRADULATIONS
    Katiesmom(Crystal)

CONGRATS!!! I know when I graduated 8th grade it seemed like the dance was not long enough..... I love your dress!!!!!.... great pics thanks for sharing them
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

WOW, you guys look much older than you are LOL! The dress is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on the graduation.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Congratulations!! You look beautiful, your dress is awesome.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

congrates I remeber my grade 8 grad. I was the only one in grade 8 that did NOT get any awards or anything whatsoever I would see everyone else in the class having touble holding all their plaques and here I was sitting there with nothing at all anyway good luck in highschool! and just so ya know grade 9 is pretty much nothing but grade 8 review lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Congrats! You and your friends look very pretty.

When I was growing up, grades 1-5 were elementary, grades 6-8 were Middle School, and 9-12 was High School.

8th Grade graduation was so fun! First time I enjoyed dancing with a boy. LOL!!!

Ah..memories.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Yay, Congratulations!!! I thought you were much older too, just based on your posting. And I do mean that as a compliment .
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Congratulatoins! What a fun night! And you all look so lovely all dressed up When I was in school 1-6 was elementary school, 7-9 Junior High and 10-12 High School. Of course that was eons ago After graduating 6th grade, all we had was a diploma ceremony during the day and a class photo! Now I hear even Nursery School has "graduation!" Things sure have changed

You're going to have great fun in High School. And while you'll miss those few friends who are leaving, you're going to make so many more!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiffany, you are so beautiful in your beautiful dress! Look like you and your friends had fun.

Congratulations, I know you are going to have a blast in high school!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Congrats!!

Congrats!

I remember my elementary graduation. I thought it was the end of the world. I got over that. You'll love high school. My graduation is next year and I'm already going through my "this is the end of the world" phase.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Thanks everyone!

Ya, I'm really scared for high school next year...but I'll probably get used to it when I actually get there. I'm going to miss everyone that I know now though

Congratulations on your graduation and the Principal's Award... what an honor!!! You are so adorable!!! I love your pretty dress!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Hehe thanks!