Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Underweight pregnant queen

Great job pretty mama!!!!

Thank you for taking her in and giving her a safe place to have her precious babies, freckledimple.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

THANK YOU for giving this pretty girl a safe place to have her babies. I am sure that they will be as beautiful as their mother.
    Again a Big THANK YOU. Just keep us informed with lots of pictures.
    GILL & Crew;

Awee how so Sweet.. The babies are wittle Cutie Pies.. Are they all = all black?? More pics please..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

OMG! They are so beautiful! Thank to you, there welcoming to the world has been a loving and safe one. Thank you so much for taking care of this family. Your super awesome!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

Oh, how wonderful that you were there when you were! congrats to the new mom and her little ones.

They are so beautiful and remind me so much of my RB Persie and her babies. Thank you for taking her in and providing a safe place for her and her babies. Oh, please keep us updated and share lots of pictures of these beauties. Again thank you.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Thank you for taking this beautiful mama cat in and saving her poor babies from an uncertain future! I am sure she knows and appreciates all you are doing for her. She's one lucky kitty!

*ahem* any more pics of mom and babies?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

More pictures as promised

Too many pets? What's that?

OMG! and all pure black like Mom!

I take it they are nursing well and are healthy considering their rough start inside their hungry mom?

Mind you...I have read that a mom cat's body will start stealing calcium from the mom's bones if needed for the unborn kittens.

Thank GOD you and your roomie found and fed her!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    OMG! and all pure black like Mom!

I take it they are nursing well and are healthy considering their rough start inside their hungry mom?

Well, all black, except for the little two-toned one; but we don't know if he'll keep that color as he grows

They are all nursing well so far, even the runt. Pretty Mama is a good mommy, and not nervous at all. In fact, she gets a little jealous if we pay more attention to the babies instead of her She lets us handle the babies, but she makes sure she gets her pettins' too
    Too many pets? What's that?

I'm so glad to hear that mama and babies are all doing well. I look forward to watching them grow and seeing many more pictures in the future.

Oh little Two Tone w/his feetsies up in the air is just too ridiculously adorable! And Mama w/her tongue sticking out...c'mon! Cuteness runs in that family for sure!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11