Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Radar's 1st Birthday Today!!!

Thanks again everyone. Radar's name used to be Chubbs before I adopted him. He came to me overweight and he's continued to pack on the pounds. He also prefers to eat dry food most of the time and the food that I feed my cats is about 409 calories a cup. He is a very active cat and he loves to play with his brothers. Hopefully I'll be able to get him to lose some weight.

Well, happy first purrthday, Radar! I hope your special day is filled with great new toys to play with, lots of your favorite treats, and everything a handsome kitty like you could ever wish for!

I'm sending you tons of lovies to help celebrate your purrthday
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sounds like April is Birthday month in your household. Happy Birthday to all your beautiful babies - can't believe how fast they grow up!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalz View Post
    Sounds like April is Birthday month in your household. Happy Birthday to all your beautiful babies - can't believe how fast they grow up!!
    Yes, it sure is. Alani & Blaze will also be turning 3 on April 30th. Time sure does fly by.

Thanks again everyone.

happy Birthday Radar!! In the first picture I cannot see too much weight but in the second-just like the Kiri girl you sit on it and in your handsome face we cannot see it
    Nevertheless I wish you a very happy day.
    With Filou and Tigris I used to do free feeding. Filou was 7 lb and Tigris 13 lb and it never changed. With Orion and Kiri now I have to control feeding as the Kiri girl would have it all and little Orion would get even thinner. She is now about 12 lb but only because the little girl never gets as much as she would like. Orion is 6.5 lb and we work hard to keep him that way.

Happy 1st Birthday, dear Radar!

Have fun and enjoy some extra treats - I think you can wait with that diet a few more days, you know, some cats are born big boned.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    happy Birthday Radar!! In the first picture I cannot see too much weight but in the second-just like the Kiri girl you sit on it and in your handsome face we cannot see it
    Nevertheless I wish you a very happy day.
    With Filou and Tigris I used to do free feeding. Filou was 7 lb and Tigris 13 lb and it never changed. With Orion and Kiri now I have to control feeding as the Kiri girl would have it all and little Orion would get even thinner. She is now about 12 lb but only because the little girl never gets as much as she would like. Orion is 6.5 lb and we work hard to keep him that way.
    Yes, you can see it much better in person. His problem areas are his tummy and his neck area. His neck area almost looks like a cat who's had some sub-q fluids injected into them. I just worry that if I don't do something soon that he'll keep getting bigger and bigger and also develop health problems in the future. He is a large cat but he needs to lose several pounds. Every time I see him running and playing, I tell him good boy keep up the exercise.

Thanks again everyone.

Happy belated birthday, Radar!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Remember what they say: You're not big, you are just fluffy!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, SWEETIE!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again everyone.