Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "How to open a door" by Tigris

"How to open a door" by Tigris

First you take the handle and pull it down:

Then you may check whether the door is open yet:

If it is not open yet repeat step 1 and 2 until open:

If the door is open put your nose in the gap and push:

Now check whether the gap is wide enough for you (you won't need much space!)

Go in and enjoy the wonderful feeling!!!

you are such a clever kitty

This looks very much like Fister when he wants to go in the bathroom, except he skips step 1 and 2 as the door is usually ajar. Cute pics! Tigris you ARE a clever boy - I think maybe Fister could learn a few tricks from you!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Tigris not only are you handsome you are very smart too. Maya and you would be like "Bonny and Clyde " when it comes to getting into trouble!!!

Amazing!

Last night Miley was "working" the door knob that is on the door to the living room from the computer room. She wanted out and was really hanging on the knob, trying to get it to open the door. She knew exactly what to do, it was just that the door happens to stick and she wasn't able to figure that out.

The other night, I know she was the one who opened the door and let Ti out.... I think she likes to protect me from Ti.

I think Abys in general are pretty smart cats. Miley is smart and skinny allowing herself into many small places - and able to escape from those same places.

I love the progression in the pictures you took. I am surprized Filou allowed you to take all the photos and it didn't bother him.

What a smart guy you have there!

SAS

How adorable!!!! What a smart kitty you are, Tigris!!! Maybe I better not let my clan read this post!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Tigris, now please don't be teaching my cats how to do things like that....they get into enough trouble all by themselves. You are very handsome though and smart too.

I'm imagining the day when Snowy figures that one out and I have to go buy all new door knobs to replace our handles.

Great pictures, smart kitty!

Chris

Tigris, you are so talented! I've never actually seen a cat do that. Very good sweetie!! You look so proud in that last picture.

Our cats think the way into a room, if the door is closed, is UNDER the door.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Tigris, you are sooo smart! My two kitties have trained me to never close doors at all so they don't need to be so talented.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Smart kitty!

What a smartie and the pictures series was so funny! The way Trevor opens a door is to thump on it without ceasing as hard as he can which, in turn, causes the nearest person to go and open it for him.

LOL! Pam
    That sounds a little like Dan who just sits there, with his pathetic face and simply MEOWS (very loudly!!) Why do the work when there's always a 'hooman' about to do it for you!!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

lynnestankard

Dan who just sits there, with his pathetic face and simply MEOWS (very loudly!!) Why do the work when there's always a 'hooman' about to do it for you!!!
    Just like George. Why do it yourself, if you can get someone else to do it by waiting. He has all the time in the world (between naps & meals).

Milly seems to follow me, George and my other half around, so we open the doors she needs to get though.

That's so cool! Tilly could figure it out, I'm sure, but all the door handles in my house are round. I think I prefer it that way for just that reason!