Thread: Iīll get new dog!

Iīll get new dog!

yeah, I canīt believe it, but it will be 1.5 years old german shpherd girl In two days ...

Itīs so colorful week today for me .....

We was, to see litle girl with our dogs, and they liked Anka(new dogīs name) very much - expecially Mozart -

cool so that will be 6??
    am i right?
    then a male soon as well??
    all GSD's my fav!! your so lucky!!
    why are you getting her!! resuce/breeder/expolicedog???
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Iīll rescue her, she had bad owners .....

Yeah right - 6dogs

Itīs nice idea, to get some expolice dogs, but Itīs very good, that policemans keep their dogs, when theyīre expolicemans too

cool i love to rescue dogs!!
    only one so far though!!
    my next will be a GSD!!!
    sometimes in england the expolice dogs would be rehomed with normal people!!
    i work at a police dog training facillity/boarding/rescue and if the current "owner" can not keep the retired dog then they could be rehomed with people within the kennel staff!! (if you know what i mean) thats were i intend to get my first GSD!!!
    currently im on the boarding/rescue side and in a couple of months ill be moving on to learn how to train the police dog!!! i cant wait!!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Wow! Congratulations! =) I want to see pictures right away!!!

Well, some of dogs policemans - "owners" canīt keep dogs, but very many has own dogs, like my dad had Mozart.... I hope to put in Ankaīs pic soon, because we got cam, but thereīs problems....

if someone want photo of she, hoīw sheæs resting, PM me ... Iīll send it

Why not share your picture with all of us?