Thread: New pics of my great nephew...

New pics of my great nephew...

Just wanted to show you how much young Carlos has grown, he is nearly 8 wks old now and such a cutie pie, he is a good wee fellow,started smiling at three weeks, and is generally doing very well, so here he is. Enjoy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carlos Having bath.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	32165   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carlos in bouncinette.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	32166   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carlos smiling at mummy.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	32167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carlos big smile.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	32168  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sis, Carlos is a VERY handsome boy! You're not going to spoil hin too much, are you Carole?!

He's absolutely adorable! The last two pictures of him smiling are so precious. He looks so cozy in his bed.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Ohoh- spoil material on over load!!! He is just adorable!

Oh Carole, he is a sweetie. Such a sweet & happy looking baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a precious baby boy! Just look at that smile!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I don't see him enough to spoil him, but believe me his nana and grandad and parents make up for it, he is one lucky young man, yeah i love his smile, he looks a real little character doesn't he?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

There should be a cuteness warning on this thread! He's a doll! A regular "chick magnet"!!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

he's so cute!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

He's a beautiful baby!!!!! You are very lucky to have him in your life! I have a great nephew also, na,ed Nathan. He is 2 years.

Awwww, he has such a beautiful smile!

He sure looks like a happy, healthy, loved boy!

Carole, he is such a darling little boy. I just love it when they start to smile - melts your heart in an instant.

Isn't it fun being a Great Aunt? No way you could spoil him enough!

That last photo has got to be one of the cutest photos I've seen in awhile. Such a cutie!!! Thanks for sharing. Wanna post more?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh i agree, i have that one framed on the mantelpiece, i will post more as they are sent to me don't worry about that lol.

Well i never looked in my inbox and two more pics of carlos for me to share, here we go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0193.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	32194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0196.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	32195  
    Last edited by carole; 12-05-2006 at 03:40 PM.
    Furangels only lent.