Thread: spike

spike

Congratulations Spike! My little Piper, also a Yorkie, was Dog of the Day this month. You two kind of favor one another and you sound just as sweet & special as she is. I enjoyed reading all about you. Happy Thanksgiving!

HAY SPIKE, HAPPY DOTD TO YA !

My name is Sneakers, I'm a Yorkie too. You can see me and my Sister Becca in the signature below.

Becca is (and will be) a smaller Yorkie like you, but I'm kinda big, I weigh about 10 Pounds. Becca and I have the same parents, and I've often wondered just why there is so much difference in our sizes, not that it matters, she's a sweet little girl, and I love her SO much.

Actually, Becca is a TOTAL pest. She's still a puppy, and she is always jumping and running with me, trying to get me to play with her by pulling on my whiskers and putting her paws on my back. Practicing her "Alpha Female" on me, which I pay NO attention to at all ! I always let her have her way cause I love her so much.

Anyway, say hello to Rachy for us, and happy Thanksgiving to both of you, from both of us.

Your friend,
    SNEAKERS
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Congrats on being our Thanksgiving DOTD Spike!!! You sure are a cutie!
    I can only imagine you playing with a beach ball!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi there sweet, loving, cuddly and cute Spike! A very, very happy Dog of the Day to you, and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

You, adorable little man, are our very special, most deserving Turkey Day Dog of the Day! How neat is that! And I see you dressed for the big occasion...so, so, precious! And is that a smile I see on that sweet face? Yes, I do believe it is! And you have every reason TO smile, don't you Spike? Oh, what a life! Your Mommy loves you so very much, and for good reason, for so many reasons! You're not only adorable beyond words, you're smart as a whip and wow, you could give my water, ball loving Lab a run for the money! I can just picture all 3 () pounds of you doggie paddling away, fetching that ball!

What a very special little man you are Spike, and your Mommy, your pup brothers, your entire family so very blessed to have such a loyal and loving, best furkid in you! No doubt today they will be giving extra thanks for you, their furry angel! Enjoy a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day, celebrating with your furry sibs and to you all, a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Spike!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Spike,

You sure look cute sitting there with those colorful dolls. You fit
    right in cause you are a little doll yourself. I loved reading about you and
    your "big" brother Rachy. Sounds like you have a wonderful family that loves
    you very much. Congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out many hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hi Spike,

You sure look cute sitting there with those colorful dolls. You fit
    right in cause you are a little doll yourself. I loved reading about you and
    your "big" brother Rachy. Sounds like you have a wonderful family that loves
    you very much. Congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out many hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.

Wow! So many dog lovers out there. How special to hear from you all. Thanks. Yep, each pet is truly special. If all the world loved like a dog what a wonderful world it would be