Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

I am going to ask for prayers for Christy and Brian - things are not going very well between them - too many months apart - with you all praying I know they can work things out!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post

I am going to ask for prayers for Christy and Brian ...

Prayers offered that Christy and Brian can restore the they shared
    before the war caused their seperation.

Those two beautiful Kids should be able to help the Family to blend back together.

{{{Hugs}}}

Prayers going out to Christy and Brian.

After so much time apart, and Brian in such different surroundings, I can imagine they would seem like strangers to each other, a bit. Plus, all the excitement of being reunited - not to mention expectations ('it will be great when we are all together again' sort of thing') - once the adrenaline wears off, it's back to reality. Not fun.

Also, what Brian has seen in Iraq could be affecting him. I hope the Army has services for reunited couples. I am sure it's a tough readjustment for everyone.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

First, my friend Bruce who I posted about in #1761 passed away peacefully on Saturday. Thanks to all who prayed and sent good thoughts for him and his family.

Second, I called several people I had not seen in years who had known Bruce. He used to come to the regular Tuesday night jams, so I phoned the hostess Beth - only to find that their dear daughter, who had been treated for epilepsy all her life and even had surgery, had had a seizure Nov 1 while taking a bath - and drowned. She would have been 18 on Dec 18.

She and her present husband, and the daughter's dad, are in horrible shock right now, just staggering emotionally through each day. PLEASE lots of prayers and good thoughts for them and the brothers and sisters.

Lastly....this is so very small, very small....as I move forward in my new job, I am scared, and hope the work starts coming in soon. I have a plan to support me for a couple of months, but it does mean going in the hole. Given my ADD that has cost me many office jobs (this one isn't) and can present a challenge, I just pray that this time things work a lot better for not only me, but my colleagues and clients.

Thank you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    First, my friend Bruce who I posted about in #1761 passed away peacefully on Saturday. Thanks to all who prayed and sent good thoughts for him and his family.

Second, I called several people I had not seen in years who had known Bruce. He used to come to the regular Tuesday night jams, so I phoned the hostess Beth - only to find that their dear daughter, who had been treated for epilepsy all her life and even had surgery, had had a seizure Nov 1 while taking a bath - and drowned. She would have been 18 on Dec 18.

She and her present husband, and the daughter's dad, are in horrible shock right now, just staggering emotionally through each day. PLEASE lots of prayers and good thoughts for them and the brothers and sisters.

Lastly....this is so very small, very small....as I move forward in my new job, I am scared, and hope the work starts coming in soon. I have a plan to support me for a couple of months, but it does mean going in the hole. Given my ADD that has cost me many office jobs (this one isn't) and can present a challenge, I just pray that this time things work a lot better for not only me, but my colleagues and clients.

Thank you.
    I'm sorry about your friend, Candace, but at least he's at peace now. And for the family of the young girl who drowned, they surely have my condolences and prayers. My friend died exactly the same way and this after she'd had surgery which was supposed to end her seizures. As for your new job, my dear, of course you have my prayers and good wishes.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am going to ask for prayers for Christy and Brian - things are not going very well between them - too many months apart - with you all praying I know they can work things out!
    It must hurt you to see them not doing well and it must be confusing for Jasmine and Dominic. This war has been hell on everyone - and Brian has been where hell lives and he has come home physically injured and certainly mentally injured as well. It will be a while before a new normal
    can take place for them. I hope they don't give up too soon.

You have my prayers!

Diana, will be praying for guidance for Christy & Brian as they work through this difficult time, and for Jasmine & Dominic. (((hugs)))

Catty 1
    lots of prayers for your next job to be a comfortable and happy one.

i'm also sorry for the loss of your dear friend and finding out about your friends daughter passing away so suddenly.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix