Thread: Its Friday, so who wants to party????

Its Friday, so who wants to party????

hey PT, its Tom puss here. Any hoomins fancy a drinkie or two to kick off the festive mood. I have the fizz here so bring a glass and I'll do the pouring!!!! All welcome

wwwwhhhhooooaaaaaa there!! That stuff's not so good for kitties, I feel DRUNKKKKKKKK!!!!!! (hic, hic!)

PS Meowmie has loads of pictures of our nip party but will post them at lunchtime today! love Tom Toms xx
    Laura

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Oh my Tom! Drinking so early in the morning lol? And hittin' the nip as well huh? Looks like a very productive day coming up for you handsome! Eat, sleep, wake up and yawn, go back to sleep...after all that bubbly you are apt to have a hangover!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Tom is just adorable Those tuxie kitties are always dressed up to party, right?

I guess it is a formal party since he is dressed in his tux... Shucks, I don't have a thing to wear! Guess I better stay home and drink my coffee.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The Found Cats are always up for a Partee!
    May we bring the orchies,as well.
    We will bring Steaks,Beef Tenderloin that is!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

all kitties and hoomins who want to join in are welcome, no dressing up necessary just bring yourselves and be ready to stritchy and play at rubby-chins with me - that is the BEST!

we are only 5 minutes in the car from Glasgow Air-purrt (but owwwwww, meowmie's driving hehehee - so best to have a glass before getting in the car - sorry meowmie!! )

we have plenty of food and snacks for kitties and hoomins alike and (JJJ3 are you listening??) they sell temptations in our su-purr-markets, is that good news or what?

See you all soon,

love

tom pussxx
    Laura

Oh Tom, what a wonderful host you make there in your beautiful suit, champagne at the ready! The girls will pop into Markies on the way over and buy some party food!

TGIF

Count us in! Striker, as you can see, is ready to help with the bubbly, and Missy and Sasquatch will bring nip and favors. We'll catch the next flight out of Minneapolis. Should be quite the party.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gin