Thread: missing PT members.....

Hybrid View

I know I don't show up on the forums too much anymore, but you can find me on Facebook as well.

We just got a new addition, Bailey. She's a pit bull puppy, I'll try to get around to typing her own post eventually.

Brennan, Lily, and Lilo are doing fine. Lilo is about to be a year old in March. Domino and Tallulah are doing fine too. All of Bella's babies found new homes, the last one we had kept was Hershey but I found someone who works with a cat rescue that took her as her personal cat and she now has all kinds of young kitties to play with and more one on one attention. I have just been super busy with work and I'm going to try to go back to school within the next year or so if everything works out.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    I know I don't show up on the forums too much anymore, but you can find me on Facebook as well.

We just got a new addition, Bailey. She's a pit bull puppy, I'll try to get around to typing her own post eventually.

Brennan, Lily, and Lilo are doing fine. Lilo is about to be a year old in March. Domino and Tallulah are doing fine too. All of Bella's babies found new homes, the last one we had kept was Hershey but I found someone who works with a cat rescue that took her as her personal cat and she now has all kinds of young kitties to play with and more one on one attention. I have just been super busy with work and I'm going to try to go back to school within the next year or so if everything works out.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Yay! You need to post Bailey over here!
    I've Been Frosted