Thread: Camping!

Camping!

We had a "vacation" from work (a three day weekend) and went camping... and took the pups along with us! Sadly, they pretty much weren't allowed anywhere, couldn't be left alone (therefore we couldn't go anywhere...), had to be chained up on a leash no longer than 10ft, etc. AND it rained the whole time, but we still had fun

Probably the best picture I took of Jamie just chilling out

Charlie sits soo funny. It's more like leaning, not sitting.

Needs to be cropped... but sadly Jamie is more photogenic than Charlie. I can get her to pose... but Charlie won't have any of it. BUT, as soon as I even bring out the camera... Charlie comes running... and barks if I take pictures of anyone BUT him... I don't get it LOL

Jamie bowing for a piece of hotdog.

My sister had this brilliant idea to get some action shots of Jamie. She would throw some leaves in the air and Jamie would jump at them. Most came out very blurry... but some... were interesting lol.

The pups' little shelter we made them to keep them dry from the rain (don't let the sunny skies in this picture fool you... it STORMED not even 30 minutes later).

These next few are a tad overexposed... I guess the LCD monitor on my camera is darker than my computer... or maybe my monitor is just brighter... who knows... lol. All I know is it needs some photo-shopping to get it right.

More...

facebook

Charlie once again with his "leaning sit"... hah

Proof that eating dirt is no good for anyone... I mean, look at that face!

Further proof that dirt = doggy crack. Throw some stick in there... and who knows what could happen?!

And lastly... the car ride home...

Hehe I only took pics of the pups the whole trip....... I'm such a nerd lol

facebook

Great pictures! Too bad you weren't allowed to do much. I've run into that at a lot of places and it's frustrating.

Although you couldn't do much I'm glad to hear that you had a good time...looks like the dogs did too
    The pictures are great!

All of your dogs look great, especially Charlie with his "Leaning Sit" and Jamie eating dirt.

I'm sorry that you couldn't do more on your vacation, but it does look like you all had fun just being out together.

you have such stunning pups!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Thanks guys!!

Charlie had the best of both worlds -- he really does love being in his crate, but he also loves being outside... so even when we let him off his leash... he would calmly walk over to his crate and lay contently inside. He LOVED it.

facebook

Looks like a great time! Im jealous.. Eli went camping with us earlier this year.. but we sure cant take all three! (The other two are Barkers.)

Great pics!!

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by Seravieve
    Looks like a great time! Im jealous.. Eli went camping with us earlier this year.. but we sure cant take all three! (The other two are Barkers.)

Great pics!!
    Yeah I don't know what I'll do when/if we get a third pup... considering state parks have a limit of two dogs per campsite.

Oooh I forgot to mention, while we were there, there was a couple a few sites down from us who had a Bengal kitty camping with them! He was on a leash and was just content with rolling in the dirt and basking in the sun! He was the sweetest thing. They told me they take him on walks with the dog and he loves being on a leash!

facebook

Great pics! Your dogs are so cute, Jessika. We all missed seeing them...OMG, the doggy crack one..LOL that made me fall out of my chair.