Thread: Ranger

Ranger

You are GORGEOUS, like all Maine Coons. And so smart, too. You sound like the perfect companion to your family. I love that you have such a funny personality; I'll bet you're such fun to be around. Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat
    You are GORGEOUS, like all Maine Coons. And so smart, too. You sound like the perfect companion to your family. I love that you have such a funny personality; I'll bet you're such fun to be around. Enjoy your special day.
    Every cat has its funny quirks. They will get a laugh out of you.
    sissybritches

WHAT A BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL GENTLE GIANT YOU ARE RANGER. A BIG BOLD BOY WHOS ALWAYS THERE TO BRIGHTEN THE LIVES OF HIS GUARDIANS AND MAKE EVERYONE WHO SEES HIS HAPPY FACE DELIGHTED.
    THE FOUND CATS ARE SENDING AN EXTRA LARGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW TO RIGHT ON, REGAL RANGER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    GARY, MY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS , PORCH CATS , POOFED CATS AND ALL OF OUR RAINBOW BRIDGE TEDDY BEAR ANGEL PARDNERS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ranger

Ranger, what a gorgeous coat you have! I'm so sorry to hear that your fur siblings did not survive, but its good to know that you are not the "Lone" Ranger anymore, and that you have a family who loves and spoils you so much
    I would just love to see you running through the house and sliding across the coffee table--I bet that is so funny to watch! It sounds like you have a good thing going for you and your mom and dad are sure lucky to have you around. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Congrats on being the COTD!! You are a handsome one, Ranger. My Zoyia is a Maine Coon and she has her crazy moments also. Enjoy your day and have your furparents feed you a special dinner tonight.

Ranger, you are a most handsome Maine Coon kitty boy and it sounds like the entire house serves as your playground. Having your humans wrapped around your paws is very important! I hope you have a very long and happy life with your caring family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ranger if I were as gorgeous as you, I'd look in the mirror all the time too!!!

Your coloring is just wonderful!!! What a great picture of you. I really enjoyed seeing it and you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Ranger! Wow, what a magnificent looking fellow you are; soooo handsome! After reading your bio., I can't help but feel you're looking in a mirror in your COTD photo!

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your littermates; a "Lone Ranger" you are and one brave boy as well, to have survived in the midst of such tragedy! But it sounds like your humans are more than making up for your rough start in life and oh what a life it is Spoiled? I guess you are and rightfully so! I had to laugh at your penchant for "reflection" and for human food! Cooked carrots? That's a first, along with a kitty birthday cake frosted with veal baby food!

You're quite the entertaining character Ranger and clearly, a never-ending source of joy to your family! Who better to honor as Cat of the Day?! Congrats on your well earned honor, sweetheart! I hope you're being spoiled ever more rotten today and tonight, treated to all the extra lap time and human food your heart desires! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Ranger

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Ranger, what a gorgeous boy you are!!!!

Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!

From Decker with Love

Ranger

Ranger, sweetheart! What a handsome, good-looking, and sweet Maine Coon boy you are! I love your silly antics. And as 'sissybritches' said earlier, every cat has their own quirks that make you laugh. Oh, how we humans love "Catitude!" You are a purrfect example of Catitude, Ranger! I am so sorry about your siblings dying, but at least you survived and now have a wonderful home, with loving, caring, and proud owners. Happy Cat of The Day, Ranger! Enjoy your special and well-deserved day in the spotlight, sweet boy. Maybe you'll get a piece of cheese from your owners to celebrate?! That's a human food that is good for you.
    Purrs and Pets from Catloverforever and her Three Kitties: Reggie (1), Nellie (3), and Nitschke (4 MOS.)