Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Kitty Taj Mahal is Ready!

The Kitty Taj Mahal is Ready!

I'm glad they like it, because we were on a budget and dug all the dirt out by hand, ripped out pavers from the side of the house to re-use, dug out more dirt, tossed in road metal and sand, dug more stuff I'm sure, tried to make it level (thank goodness for Shane, because my eyesight made 'level' look like the French Alps ), dug again ... probably, and I think we dug some dirt

This is new. I think I approve. But, where is the exit door?

You don't have to seal up the final hole, do you??? I promise we won't jump the back fence and disappear again.

Inspection from the feline quality assurance crew.

I like

I really like!

Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Mini making sure the scratching pole is calibrated to his claws

Life is good, says Pickles. Do tell, where will I find the pond with bite-sized pieces of trout for lunch?

Tabasco enjoying the sunshine. God, he's cute!

Dogs ... in here? When hell freezes over, Barkie!

The Zen King, Mini.

This is our new cat. It has an attitude, won't eat its meat and refuses to use the litter tray. Might have to send it to the pound

Hope you like it. We'll get around to adding some cat beds and plants when we do the garden, just need to dig a bit more
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I LOVE IT!!!

I want something like that for my kitties when I have my own house...

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

IT'S GREAT!!!

I could eat that Pickles with fur, he's so cute. Mini and Tabasco are very handsome too. Well, Jasmine is the most beautiful Tonkinese I know

The last cat (Nicole) is too pretty to be sent to the pound. So what if she doesn't eat meat

Whenever the both of us have to do something that involve physical work, our long term relationship comes to the edge. Else it would be sure that we have to do something like this for next spring in our garden

Your cats are real sunlovers -just like Filou. He would looove to be there with them

I didn't know that last breed of cat. Blonde???

AWWWW

The cats look so happy outside in their run!!....

and that new blonde headed cat looks a little crazy...

just kidding...

You guys did a great job on the cat run... maybe you can come over my house next and make T and J one!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

EXCELLENT!!!!

but do you want to know what I am MOST envious about????

THE WARM WEATHER!

Glad to see pictures of the beautiful cat crew

BEAUTIFUL! I can see trying to sell your home - people will either roll their eyes or a family will get extremely excited... I myself would go nuts.. who cares what the HOUSE looks like, my babies would have a blast in their own outdoor haven!

Also, it looks like a ton of hard work went into it. Be proud of yourself and enjoy! Do you know what it would look like if my husband did it? He has absolutely no construction/home improvement abilities whatsoever and it might be a scary sight when finished! The scary thing is he thinks he can build and do home repair work well. Our conversation would go like this:
    Him: I know what I'm doing!
    Me: No, you don't... thats not structurally sound. The cats would knock it over in the first week.
    Him: They won't.... its safe.
    Me: No its not. Who went to design and architecture school? If memory serves, you went for education, so that leaves.... um.. lets.. see... ME! - At this point I stomp off (not pretty or mature, I know.)

So conrgrats on surviving the job and congrats on a job wel done! ENJOY!

Your babies are just too cute !!! I like the run, looks like a lot of work went into that, at least you've got the weather to enjoy it, not like us we got our first snowfall last night, brrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Alright!!! The cats look like the love it!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Boy, your babies love that. Pickles is my favorite, but they are all so cute too
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ohmygosh, that is the greatest creation! You can definitely tell you love your cats, that is a great way for them to be able to enjoy the outdoors yet not get hurt or lost, talk about pampered! Your cats are very lucky to have you as owners! Great job! My cats are jealous!

Wow, that's a great cat run! I'm so impressed! Digging is hard work, you definately deserve a good rest.

Congratulations - fine work!!

They sure seem to love it, and you'll have many hours of joy watching them from the window.

Tabasco and mini are stunning beauties, and Pickles looks so sweet.

Love the last picture with the attitude!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

14. Did they really go over the back fence????? I sometimes let the Es in the yard because they told me the fence is too high to get over!

You've built a marvelous run for them....but why are your dogs on the wrong side of the car in you signature photo???

That is so cool! Can't wait to see it finished.

(LOL about your 'new addition' )
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June