66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 15.15%
  • Sometimes

24 36.36%
  • No

32 48.48%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your pet bite? (this week's poll)

Does your pet bite? (this week's poll)

Oh gosh, both Blaze AND Domino bite, lol! Blaze can just be aggressive sometimes, which we're trying to break him of (he hasn't bitten any of us) and Dom often bites when he's eager or hungry.

*edit* oops, I forgot to put "multiple choice" on voting Oh well.

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

My dogs don't bite at all. Most of my cats don't either, with the exception of the occasional "love nip" !
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Sasha never bites she's too shy for that. The ferrets will sometimes play bite if you're wrestling with them. So far only one of our two snakes has bitten and that was the vet when she tried to look down her throat.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

4. Lexi isn't too fond of dogs yet, but she has gotten SO much better! And when I say "HELP!" she comes running to come and save me...I love her!

Skye NEVER bites, not even for food! He licks, and he also loves to give kisses!

Mine never bite.Kodie does "love bites" to our arms when he's excited to see us

Corkscrew will nip sometimes, usually when he's not getting enough attention.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Bailey only play bites...she'll wrap her mouth around my wrist when we're playing. She never bites out of fear or because she's angry.

Peej on the other hand shocked me yesterday.

Behind us live two little dogs, a poodle and a JRT. The poodle dug her way under the fence and into our back yard yesterday afternoon! (those poor dogs NEVER get love or attention) Peej didn't like this dog being in his yard and he bit her on the leg. Not enough to do any damage...didn't even draw blood, but it was enough for him to get his point across. Missy (the poodle) immediately ran back into her own yard.

I didn't know my boy had it in him.

Caleb will bite when he's being annoyed. Timber only play-bites or holds your hand in her mouth to show affection. Oliver and Tobias have only ever bitten me when I have food in my hands, and they miss the food, and accidentally go for a finger.
    I've been BOO'd!

None of my dogs have ever bitten a human.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

MAXIMUS will pretend he's going to when we rough house on the floor....'love bites' ?... every once in a while....if we let him lick our
    face and neck...he tends to get carried away, and give a little nip on the ear...just love big puppy kisses.........

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

No biting from my 3. Not even in situations where it would be justified (i.e. they're being hurt). When I had to do rehab on Murph's knee, he'd put his mouth on me from time to time, to let me know it hurt, but he never bit me.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

The only time Pepper ever got me good was when she stole a chicken bone from the garbage and I had to give her the heimlich. She was so scared she turned around and shredded my hand, needless to say she wasn't choking anymore.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Rarely would be the best answer for me. And the most likely candidate for a bite around here is Mickey. but even when I do the most dreaded nail clipping, even those that hate it, won't actually bite (even though they seem like they are about to)

Bailey and Lizzie, on the other hand (2 fosters) WILL bite, and you'd better believe it!

YES, a big fat capital YES! Duncan bites. Not me but he would bite a stranger or an intruder in a NY minute. He has bitten people in the past, one guy who was trying to break into our house, he bit him in the hand and the lip, and another friend of my boyfriend's that came into the bedroom where I was sleeping.
    He is very over-protective of me and will bit anyone that comes near me if I am sleeping (Even Collin!) or that sneaks up behind me when we are out walking. I have to keep a very close eye on my surroundings when we are out in public. He listens to me but I have to make sure I am telling him what to do and not to panic and try to protect me. He is insecure and nervous around strangers and I have to give him very strong leadership.
    It's tough owning a dog like that, let me tell you! It's been a long road with lots of time and money spent!

So those of you who think you want a dog that is protective, think again!!

NO!!!!! Layla did though.,

Niņo & Eliza