Thread: Starting over

Starting over

After a long absence I have now resurrected Pawsitive Thinking. Some of you may remember readings I did for you. PM me if you have any questions or would like a reading. Denise

Just found out that my paypal account appears to be working again so if you would like a reading my charges are 12GBP which can be converted automatically through paypal for other countries.

Am currently trying to help someone locate her lost cat......feels good to be useful again

Curious, what currency is that? LOl. I can't find it anywhere, and wonder what the exchange rate is?

I think it might be Great Britain Pounds?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It is indeed English currency. £12 equates to $18.50 USD & $19.36 CAD & 13.69 Euros

Denise, it's nice to see you back. You did a reading for me on my Taz several months ago. I asked how he felt about Paizly and if he was in pain.
    I'm not sure if you've caught up on things here, but I had to let my baby boy go back in July of last year. I appreciate your reading and helping me understand my little boy. Thank you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Denise, it's nice to see you back. You did a reading for me on my Taz several months ago. I asked how he felt about Paizly and if he was in pain.
    I'm not sure if you've caught up on things here, but I had to let my baby boy go back in July of last year. I appreciate your reading and helping me understand my little boy. Thank you.
    Was glad to help out. Am sorry to hear that he has gone to Rainbow Bridge but you know he is happy there