Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Talk Hoomans

Pet Talk Hoomans

...are there on the Unofficial Pet Talk Webpage that Kirsten keeps for us Have you seen it?

This is a website for everyone posting at Pet Talk, the discussion board that's part of Pet of the Day, which is a nice and friendly place for many "pet friends" to go to.

The idea was to have a page on which Pet Talk members can share photos of themselves, because that way we all can see to who we are talking to.

If you would like to have your photo posted here, feel free to email it to me, and I will add it!

Kirsten

Please note: This website is not officially connected to petoftheday.com or the Pet Talk message board!

I spent some time there this morning and it is so nice to be able to see people I read posts from....and there are 5 or 6 people I have actually been able to meet in person.

Anyway - I thought I would bring it to your attention - to enjoy and perhaps add your own picture there

Thanks! What a lovely site. I MAY post a picture, but I gotta tell you, I take a HIDEOUS picture.

You guys are great!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I am already there, thanks for reminding us about that, I use to go take a peek a lot and got out of the habit.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Debbie,

What a great site!! It's nice to put a face with a post, isn't it??

Could you do me a favor?? Would you mind putting up this picture? It's more recent and alot nicer. Thanks.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That's a great idea, it is very nice to have a picture of the person you talk to through posts. Kirsten you can put this picture of me up on the page if you wish, thanks

I want to thank Deb for reminding us of all Of Kristens work on this site.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Debbie, thank you very much for bringing the Pet Talkers' website to everyone's attention! I'm going to add all the new photos now!

Kirsten

Done!

Kirsten

I can't believe I'm not already on there! Add me! Add me!!!

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Here I am with JJJ3.
    Hes the Handsome One.
    Truly Beauty and the Beast.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey Gary, I've wanted to know what you looked like for ages, great photo of you and JJJ3. Any man who's a cat lover is a star in my eyes

I love that site, Kirsten! It's been bookmarked here from day one!!
    Gotta go and look at the new faces now
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow, Gary, is that a cat shirt you have on? Cool!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I'm on the website! It's a pic my mum took of me in Turkey

Zimbabwe 07/13

Thats My Favoriite Cta Shirt that I bought when I was in the Hospital Gift Shop.
    It has Cats playing Jazz.
    JJJ3 and I are blushing from all the compliments.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS