Thread: Butter!

Butter!

I recognized him the second I saw the photo! Congratulations Audrey and Butter! He's such a handsome boy and I know you love him very much! Take some pics to celebrate Butter being Cat of the Day!

Congrats on your big day, Butter! Such a handsome kitty.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Butter

It's so nice that you and Butter found each other at the perfect time; he sounds like a WONDERFUL guy! Good luck with his medical conditions; I hope for a long and great life together for the two of you. Enjoy each other every day.

Butter is Tinker's twin!

I couldn't believe it when I opened Cat of the Day today and saw Butter. He is almost exact twin of my Tinker who was Cat of the Day back on July 20, 2006.

Your personality sounds a lot like Tink's too. She is my little love bug and the most personable of all the cats.

I hope you have a good long life despite your health problems.

Enjoy your day of fame being CTOD!!!

Aw, such a sweet face. So glad he found a permanent home w/you. He's adorable.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

He is such a handsome, manly looking boy! What a handsome dude he is!

Butter, you even LOOK sweet, I would have to call you Honey Butter!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Butter, you are such a handsome tuxie! Happy Cat of the Day! I'm with Laura's Babies, you can be my Honey Butter too.

Edited to say: Butter, a.k.a. your person's Butterball, a.k.a. Shadow! I didn't make the connection that you're a PT kitty until your human posted below! I went on your person's Web site and saw two darling pictures of you! Happy Cat of the Day! Please have a big celebration in honor of YOU and ask your person to please pet you for me!!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-03-2007 at 04:35 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT THE VOLUNTEERING THAT YOU DID BROUGHT YOU SUCH A FABULOUS REWARD. THE LOVE OF BIG FRIENDLY BUTTER IS SUCH A REWARD FOR HELPING THE POOR STRAYS IN THAT SHELTER.
    BUTTER KNEW RIGHT OFF THAT YOU WERE HIS PURRRSON, AND LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU WERE HIS BY SERANADING YOU WITH HIS AWESOME SUPER PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS LOVE A HAPPY STORY AND SEND THIER LOUDEST PPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO BODACIOUS BUTTER, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greetings Butter and happy Cat of the Day to you! Among your admiarable attributes (a lengthy list!) we simply have to add "model material!" What a handsome boy you are Butter and oh, how the camera loves you! You're a "star" in every sense of the word sweetheart and nowhere does your star shine more brightly than in your proud Mommy's heart! And heartfelt thanks to that shleter photographer for expediting your homecoming! Congratulations on your well earned day celeb, Butter! I hope you and your kitty and canine sibs, and your Mom, are enjoying an extra special day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Butter boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butter you certainly are one handsome fellow, indeed!!!

What a treat for me to see your wonderful pictures today!!!
    I hope you have a fun day and maybe have a treat or two!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came on to PT today and was like "Wait, that's Butter?!" yay I sure do love my little Butterball. Thank you so much everyone for the kind words for my kitty. I'll try and take some pictures later

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Awe! Handsome boy!!! So good to see you as Cat of the Day, Butter! Big smooches to you, you charming tuxie boy!

Blog Entries

Butter

Hi Butter ! You are so handsome & sweet, a precious Buttercup. Our KatMa is in love with you. So nice to see a Canadian kitty as COTD!

Celebrate your special day. Live long & prosper with your Meowmie and the other pets. You have what every pet deserves: a good home with a loving person who will care for you all the days of your life.

Hmmmm, my baby brother Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King are wondering if heavy snow is falling in PEI? So far Montreal has about 30cm (11.8 inches) of snow on the ground. Looks like a white Hanukkah and Christmas this year.

Lots of purrs and kittykisses from us and our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw send you oodles and boodles of kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Aren't tuxedo cats just something else!!! We have Tina Peepers, and like Butter, she is a real sweetie. To Butter's parent: our Riley was diagnosised at 8 months with cardiac disease(left ventricular hypertrophy). He is still a rascal at 7+ years, no symptoms, nor meds!! Hoping Butter turns out the same way. HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by sasha the cat
    Hi Butter ! You are so handsome & sweet, a precious Buttercup. Our KatMa is in love with you. So nice to see a Canadian kitty as COTD!

Celebrate your special day. Live long & prosper with your Meowmie and the other pets. You have what every pet deserves: a good home with a loving person who will care for you all the days of your life.

Hmmmm, my baby brother Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King are wondering if heavy snow is falling in PEI? So far Montreal has about 30cm (11.8 inches) of snow on the ground. Looks like a white Hanukkah and Christmas this year.

Lots of purrs and kittykisses from us and our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw send you oodles and boodles of kisses.
    It's not snowing here yet, but we're expecting it to sometime over night

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)