Thread: possible lynx point siamese?

Hybrid View

Thankyou for posting the picture. When we went to the vet a couple weeks ago I asked the vet and he said no because she had tabby markings BUT she has the strcture of a siamese. A few miniutes later another vet was brought in because she is a lover of lynx points and she saw her and was amazed by her and said yes and she was a great find. She goes in on wednesday to get fixed, I'm going to miss her the 2 nights she's gone.

everyone elses kittens are so adorable, I always wanted a siamese cat but hubby didn't so I got what I wanted and he's in love with her. But she's VERY loud, shemakes her presence in everyroom she comes into.

Quote Originally Posted by mishyme View Post
    Thankyou for posting the picture. When we went to the vet a couple weeks ago I asked the vet and he said no because she had tabby markings BUT she has the strcture of a siamese. A few miniutes later another vet was brought in because she is a lover of lynx points and she saw her and was amazed by her and said yes and she was a great find. She goes in on wednesday to get fixed, I'm going to miss her the 2 nights she's gone.

everyone elses kittens are so adorable, I always wanted a siamese cat but hubby didn't so I got what I wanted and he's in love with her. But she's VERY loud, shemakes her presence in everyroom she comes into.
    You're very welcome. Actually in a Lynx Point the tabby markings are her points whereas in a Chocolate Point it's the dark brown area's that are the points. She'll become darker as she gets older just like my Pearl did. Yes, most Siamese cats are big talkers and they make their presence known. My Pearl may be a petite 8-9lbs but she has a huge voice. I'm sure that her spay will go well. Good luck.

Yes she's becoming very dark in her features and her jaw line is becoming more and more like a siamese. She's going to be petite too at her last check up at 5mths she was 5lbs but the vet doesn't think she'll get much bigger then 7-8lbs. I've never known a cat want so much attention, if your busy she will sit there screaming at you and if you avoid her for to long she comes over and bites your toes then runs away. I had a tabby growing up and she had personality but nothing like Sasha.

both of my boys do the "nip-and-run" too. Havoc prefers my feet and toes and Toby goes for the back of my ankles