View Poll Results: Did you peek?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I just GOTTA know!!!

1 2.50%
  • Yes, to know how to react when I get the gift!

4 10.00%
  • No, I already know what I got anyway

4 10.00%
  • No, I like to be surprised

20 50.00%
  • No, Santa would be upset!

6 15.00%
  • other

5 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did ya peek?

Did ya peek?

Ok gang, its Christmas Eve and we'll all be getting our gifts tonight or tomorrow morning.

I for one have not done any peeking. Which I must say might be a first My kids have definately peeked, which is funny because they know what we got them

I did almost open up the gifts from SIL.... she buys truly AWFUL gifts. AWFUL! One year she bought me a 3 sizes too small fluorescent pink bathing suit. The following year she bought my 13 year old daughter a red silk teddy and robe -- as in a SEXY red silk outfit. Anyway, I nearly opened them so I can get the initial reaction of "What the heck?!?!?" out of the way and carefully script a "thank you! This is awesome!" reaction! LOL

Sooo....... have you been good and refrain from peeking this year or were you naughty and peek?

Nope, i've been very good I know where they all are too!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Yes, my mom and dad were in New York when me and my sister went snooping. I'm getting a laptop! YES!

I voted "other." No snooping here, but hubby and I opened our gifts to each other this morning because tomorrow after church, we are headed out of town.

lol I am satisified already.. I had christmas with my dad on tuesday and got an MP3 Player, and my best freind and I exchanged gifts last night, she blew up our "wedding" picture(from a dance at her school last year) and framed it with fancy paper and put little designs all over it and framed it, its really pretty

I attached a bad photo of it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I didn't have to peek! I've been driving my Christmas present! I'll wait until tomorrow to unwrap the socks and clothes.

No peeking here! I haven't had the chance to.

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

!!! I voted that I like to be surprised . But, I must confess I tried to find out what Indra got for me, as the shape was so weird... . Bad luck, I didn't find out
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I voted other...because I can't find my presents! My husband either didn't get me anything or hid them very well - I hope for his sake the latter

I voted santa would be upset. No I have no idea what any one is getting me. All being adults it's hard to know where to look .
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Nope! I basically know what I'm getting, newq riding stuff and a new tank for Tigger. I noticed an unusual soft (fabric) gift wrapped under the tree and another box that I haqve no clue what it is. I'll just have to wait til Christmas Morning! Niņo stole one of his presents (A ball) and started playing with it and unwrapping it.

Niņo & Eliza

Nope! I thought about it a couple times but the house was never empty enough to actually snoop But, really, I like to be surprised.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I know one of my gifts, got it a couple weeks ago. Hubby caught me getting ready to order a fish tank from Foster and Smith, kept telling me to wait till after Christmas, and I wondered why He had to fess up and give me the 10 gallon tank he got me. *he he* It's already set up with a fish in it. ... I can't believe he got it for me, he keeps complaining about fish tanks and bowls all over the place. He said he gives up!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I haven't peeked yet!

I havent peeked yet!! I have NO idea what I'm getting. We are opening presents tonight, tomorrow, and monday!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]