Thread: It's Raining!!!

It's Raining!!!

I'm so excited! I know this sounds silly, but we haven't had rain since Ocotober! The sound of the pitter patter sounds WONDERFUL! Oh the plants are going to be so happy!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

We have been getting a lot of rain here. ... But that is good.. i know we really need it.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I just heard the other day on the weather channel that's it's been forever since you had any rain, can't blame you for being excited!
    We've been getting lots of rain this last week (almost every day ). I'd be more than happy to send you a little of ours

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

And it's STORMING here Whoo Hoo!!!!! I love storms!! Spring's on it's way!! *Happy Dance*

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

We had freezing rain .I cant wait to see the first ray of sunshine,I had enough of old man winter *sighs*

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I'd gladly send you some of the rain we've been having in the S.F. Bay Area. We're SO soggy!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

It's hailing over in Agoura Hills!

I know I'm so happy it is finally raining! It hasn't rain for 162 days around there ya since october. Its all pretty out here is Mesa. I love the rain since we hardly get it! I wonder how long it is gonna be having rainy days!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Lisa,

I LOVE going to sleep to the sound of rain!! It's one of my all-time favorites. That and ocean sounds.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow (supposedly). I'll believe it when I look out the window. Stupid meteorologists.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It has rained all day! I've really enjoyed it until we had to go feed the park ferals, then I felt so bad for them. Lucky for them this isn't that often here. They do have shelters there, but they just look so pitiful when they come out for their food. I actually had to wear a light jacket today!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I'm so glad that all of you in the drought areas got some precipitation. Being up here in the Northwest makes me a bit ignorant to those that need it. We have had a very wet, windy, and cold winter which I am completely and utterly sick of. In reality we did need it. Last winter was a wash as far as snowpack in our mountains and natural resivoirs (sp?) to feed our water supply.

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    I'm so excited! I know this sounds silly, but we haven't had rain since Ocotober! The sound of the pitter patter sounds WONDERFUL! Oh the plants are going to be so happy!

not just rain..but some snow..here in the desert..wow, here is some on my steps..lol..was so weird to see it snowing here..lol.

well its not much , but it is snow..lol..lol..

We have snow at the moment, but if you ever want rain, come to Lancashire! We have long bouts of cold lashings of the stuff at least every week or so in winter, and we still get it in summer. I don't think i'll ever be glad of rain, and neither does Zsa-Zsa. We both like the warm sun!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Lisa,

Do you have any advice for feeding outdoor cats??? I put out dry crunchies for the girls, Fluffy and her Mama Midnight. But when it rains, the dry food gets wet. They have shelter in a garage which has a dry feeder. They seem to like the crunchies I put out. I want to try and figure out a way to keep their crunchies dry so they can eat them when they feel like it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!