Thread: Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's back to work I go!

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's back to work I go!

After two months of healing (and staring at the inside of my house!), I'm going back to my job at the golf course on April 2nd. I think I might be a little slow getting back in the swing of things, but I'll make it. Now will someone tell me what "work" is, again?!

Now were you off work because of the accident or because the golf course is seasonal.... either way.... I always find it tough to return to the working life after even a week break

If it isn't seasonal what goes on at the golf course in the winter.... I've always wondered LOL I know what a strange thing to wonder about lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Now will someone tell me what "work" is, again?!

Headaches, backache, feet hurt, stress, etc. Remember that David? It's still great to have a job though, good luck on your first week back!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19
    Now were you off work because of the accident or because the golf course is seasonal.... either way.... I always find it tough to return to the working life after even a week break

If it isn't seasonal what goes on at the golf course in the winter.... I've always wondered LOL I know what a strange thing to wonder about lol
    I was off mainly becauce of the accident. It's really not seasonal since if it's a good weather day there will be someone playing on the course. In the winter there's work like trimming trees and/or cutting trees down, when there's a lot of snow, we have to keep the parking lots and sidewalks/steps cleared,also in the shop we rebuld a lot of the summer equiptment. It's not that strange to wonder about it!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy
    Headaches, backache, feet hurt, stress, etc. Remember that David? It's still great to have a job though, good luck on your first week back!
    Chocolatepuppy, I'll probably get ALL of that in two days! They miss having a slave to do most of the work.