Thread: Wow.. the craziest thing happened to me yesterday (concert-related)

Wow.. the craziest thing happened to me yesterday (concert-related)

I am going to see Kenny Chesney on July 10 - and get this - yesterday - I was on Ticketmaster, just checkin' to see if there were better tickets available - and with my own eyes, I saw 2 seats available in 8TH ROW!! I asked my mom if I could buy them and I could sell my other two tickets I had purchased in April - - and she said yes (lol) and I wasn't sure if she meant it - and she did - so I bought them, and whoo hooo!! I have 8th row!! I'm just thrilled! Imagine if this was a Garth concert, I'd be shooting through the roof and bouncing off the walls on this.. Anyway, this will be my 3rd Kenny Chesney concert - Keith Urban and Deana Carter will be there too.. I am looking foward to seeing him again and those two.. I guess I wanted better seats so bad so I waited and waited, and then 8th row came along..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

*bumping up for COUNTRY fans*
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Hope you have a wonderful time! The best concert I have ever been to was U2 in SLC...we had GA, waited in line all day (literally)...and got at the very front! It was amazing!

OMG!!!! I would KILL to get seats like that!!! And for Kenny C.!! You are so LUCKY!! I demand that you tell us everything when you get back!

Congrats!!!!

We are going to a American Idol concert here soon and I can't wait! We will be either in the front row or the 4th row, depends on how the set the place up. I can't wait!

I bet you can't wait, man 8th row seats! Those are awesome, and we all know how much you love Kenney.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Me so Jealous!

Have a great time!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June