Thread: Buddy/Buster found his forever home! *Picture #59*

Hybrid View

Wow, he's a lot younger than I estimated from the pic. Just a puppy really! No wonder he's being so naughty, haha! I really hope your coworker takes him. Sounds like a lot safer place for him

Quote Originally Posted by Varga View Post
    Wow, he's a lot younger than I estimated from the pic. Just a puppy really! No wonder he's being so naughty, haha! I really hope your coworker takes him. Sounds like a lot safer place for him
    Yup, after he was with us for a few days and became comfortable I realized he was pretty young. He tears up ALL of the toys. He even goes in and gets the cat toys. Oh joy! The cats are thrilled, as you can imagine. LOL

Still waiting to see if my co-worker will take him. I really hope she does! Fingers crossed!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Wow, I hope she dumps that scumbag!! I am glad you found out the WHOLE story though. I hope your co-worker will take him. Buddy certainly knew what he was doing when he clawed at your door LOL

So his original owner texted me last night asking how he was doing. This makes me feel like she really does care.
    I found out his parents are both Chihuahua's. She even sent pictures of them to me. His birthday is in February, so he is 10 months old, not 8. Still a puppy though!
    She did take good care of him. His coat is nice and shiny and he is basically healthy.

I am taking him to the vet Thursday night to get his vaccinations started. My co-worker is going to take him on Friday (hopefully this goes through) and keep him through the holidays for me. We will be going to a bunch of different places over the holidays and I don't want him bouncing around like that. I'm hoping her and her husband fall in love with him (like we did!) and will want to keep him. If not, she'll give him back to me and I'll continue to search for a home for him.
    I also found out my vet does rescue rates for rescues. So if I do get him back I'll take him in to be neutered before finding him a home.

Let's just hope he finds his home over the holidays with my co-worker!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    So his original owner texted me last night asking how he was doing. This makes me feel like she really does care.
    I found out his parents are both Chihuahua's. She even sent pictures of them to me. His birthday is in February, so he is 10 months old, not 8. Still a puppy though!
    She did take good care of him. His coat is nice and shiny and he is basically healthy.

I am taking him to the vet Thursday night to get his vaccinations started. My co-worker is going to take him on Friday (hopefully this goes through) and keep him through the holidays for me. We will be going to a bunch of different places over the holidays and I don't want him bouncing around like that. I'm hoping her and her husband fall in love with him (like we did!) and will want to keep him. If not, she'll give him back to me and I'll continue to search for a home for him.
    I also found out my vet does rescue rates for rescues. So if I do get him back I'll take him in to be neutered before finding him a home.

Let's just hope he finds his home over the holidays with my co-worker!

Aww, it is nice that you got to speak with his original owner, and got the extra info, and that she cared enough to text and inquire!
    I've Been Frosted

I am glad she cared... That is nice.

I really hope this pup gets a new home for the Holidays!

My co-worker has decided she cannot take Buddy for me. She will take him for two weeks over the holidays though (thank goodness!!). So now I must find this little guy a home.
    I wish we could keep him, but we just can't. I would love to find him a home with someone I know so I can keep up on him.

Wish me luck!!!