Thread: Cotton Candy

Blog Entries

Cotton Candy

It is sad to learn you are at Rainbow Bridge Your person wrote a wonderful tribute to you. What a pretty fish you were, beautiful like a precious gem.

Your humans who love and cherish your memory have honoured you today and at Pet of the Day, we all honour you. Play well at Rainbow Bridge; one day you will be reunited with the ones who love you so much

Norman =^..^= and Felix =^..^=

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

To Cotton Candy's guardian. Thank you so much for sharing your beloved finned friend with us; I was so moved by your heartfelt, touching tribute. What a spectacularly beautiful creature your Cotton Candy was; I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful Betta! It's a testament to how loved and well cared for he was, by you and your Mom, that he lived such a long and happy life, though it's never long enough. I'm so sorry he is longer with you, but what lovely memories you have to hold onto, and beautiful photos such as the one you have shared with us. And hopefully seeing him honored here today puts a smile on your face as well, knowing that now so many from around the world know just how special he was, just how much he meant to you! He was so lucky to have had you as his guardian and best friend!

Swim happily at the Rainbow Bridge beautiful Betta Cotton Candy, until that happy day when you and your loving guardian are reunited!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww.. we're sad that you are at the Rainbow Bridge - but whatever caused it you're now swimming happily and swimming away from kitties huh??

You were a BEAUTIFUL Betta. We never had Bettas before, but we did have koi & that. Every day I would look in the tank and one of them would have swam away to the Bridge - soon all of them were gone and I never bought fish again.

Happy PotD to you, buddy. Rest well in these clouds, boy!

Cotton candy

HI-I AM HAPPY THAT WE ARE HONORING COTTON TODAY AND YET I AM SORRY THAT HE HAS PASSED. HIS COLORS ARE ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. A REAL PRICE WITH HIS OWN CASTLE! I FEEL HE IS STILL WITH YOU IN SPIRIT AND WHEN HE CAN COTTON IS WATCHING OVER YOU AND HIS CASTLE NOW. THESE FISH ARE SO GORGEOUS AND I WASN'T AWARE OF THEIR LIFE EXPECTANCY. WELL HE IS STILL THERE IN SO MANY WAYS. THANKS FOR SHARING HIM WITH US HERE. GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Such a beautiful rainbow of colors you were, Cotton Candy! I hope you are showing off and flaring today at RB so all the other dearly departed fish know it is your special day in the limelight, all because your devoted guardian loved you enough to nominate you and you have been chosen POTD . . . congratulations!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs