Thread: Afraid Of Heights ? Don't Look...........

Afraid Of Heights ? Don't Look...........

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my goodness!! The look on the poor guy`s face says it all. I would be absolutely terrified! I`m curious to know how he was brought down from there; unless I accidentally overlooked the explanation, I didn`t see one in the article nor the comments. Goodness gracious!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What a great photo! If you look to the left, it looks like there's a spot where he could scramble over - an outcropping much closer than the top of the cliff, but who knows how far that leads!

Methinks he had a momentary identity crisis and thought he was a mountain goat!
    I've Been Frosted

Yikes I hope that was a photoshop!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRoad View Post
    Oh my goodness!! The look on the poor guy`s face says it all. I would be absolutely terrified! I`m curious to know how he was brought down from there; unless I accidentally overlooked the explanation, I didn`t see one in the article nor the comments. Goodness gracious!!
    Isn't that a great photo? Here's another shot from a different angle. AS you can see, the sheep is faceing the right way to jump to safety. You can follow the source links
    to learn more about this place.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._retouched.jpg
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt