Thread: Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Hello everyone! New around these parts. My name is Sarah. I'm a college student living at home, and I've grown up with animals. I've got red-eared sliders, a cockatiel, three cats and two dogs.

I'm a member of a greyhound rescue group (since I was about 12) and an all-breed rescue group in CT that my mother recently started up.

Excited to be joining here, I've been looking at dog photos here all day .

Welcome to Pet Talk, it sound like you'll fit right in here!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you for the warm welcome . I hope I do! XD

Hi Sarah!

I'm Sandie, your neighbor of sorts as I am in RI.

I am glad you are with greyhound rescue. That group is quite strong here as we STILL had greyhound racing, until mid August of last year. Quite a few rescued greys in this state, 2 in my neighborhood.

I am permitted to live in the house with all the rescued pets you see in my siggy.

Welcome!

Welcome to PT ! I have two dogs , one foster dog and one cat -oh and a lovely husband, lol!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hi Sarah!

I'm Sandie, your neighbor of sorts as I am in RI.

I am glad you are with greyhound rescue. That group is quite strong here as we STILL had greyhound racing, until mid August of last year. Quite a few rescued greys in this state, 2 in my neighborhood.

I am permitted to live in the house with all the rescued pets you see in my siggy.

Welcome!
    Thank you! Wow, quite the crew! I'm sure it's real fun to have all of them Sandie, and kudos for rescuing so many. They shut down the race track here as well, both a good and a potentially bad thing (though mostly good)- a lot of greys needed homes at once, but thankfully there were a bunch of good folks willing to adopt them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    Welcome to PT ! I have two dogs , one foster dog and one cat -oh and a lovely husband, lol!
    Hi! Thank you very much, cute pup in your signature! I'm guessing the husband is the hardest one to take care of . Haha, joking of course .

Good Day and welcome to Pettalk!

I'm Sana and its very nice to meet you! These days I'm planning to buy a cockatiel My sisters and I are really interested in them Does your cockatiel talk? I'd love to hear it talk! I love red-eared sliders!! I haven't had one but, I think they are adorable looking I've never had a greyhound either, but they seem like they have a really sweet personality.

Do upload pictures of your pets

I have a Corgi, chickens and a german shepherd. I'll try making my signature soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    Good Day and welcome to Pettalk!

I'm Sana and its very nice to meet you! These days I'm planning to buy a cockatiel My sisters and I are really interested in them Does your cockatiel talk? I'd love to hear it talk! I love red-eared sliders!! I haven't had one but, I think they are adorable looking I've never had a greyhound either, but they seem like they have a really sweet personality.

Do upload pictures of your pets

I have a Corgi, chickens and a german shepherd. I'll try making my signature soon.
    A pleasure to meet you Sana . They're great pets, very bright, though mine is very cranky. She does not talk, but my brother taught her to do the wolf whistle, and a triple whistle.

EDIT: Photos of the dogs and two of our cats are now up!
    Last edited by ToBeEvergreen; 07-24-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Welcome to PT Sarah
    Just looked at your album. Love the kidddies
    I grew up with dogs, rabbits and 2 turtles and a birds that use to dive bomb the dog.
    now I am a servent to 5 cats ..... and a husband