Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you had your ideal pet what would it be? Why?

If you had your ideal pet what would it be? Why?

Hi Everyone,
    I'm conscious that there are a lot of different animal lovers out there, and i'd like to know more! If you had your way and ahd your ideal pet what would it be, what breed, what colour, what age even, and why? For me, I think it is a Golden Labrador one-year-old pup. I really want one! Get back to me and tell me more OK?
    I think I own my dog, but it owns my heart and home

I am lucky enough to actually own my ideal pet. Daisy, my Basset Hound! She is 2 years old, black, white, and brown, and simply perfect for me She is beautiful, funny, and quite entertaining. What more could you ask for!?

Hi! You are lucky to have your dream pet. May she bring you more joy everyday adn entertain you for a long, long ,LONG time!

I agree with Bridget. I am very satisfied with my little family, just like it is. Of course, a little attitude correction for Butter the cat might be in order in the "ideal world"!!

dog
    Newfoundland
    3 months old
    Black
    Becasue I think Newfoundlands are sweet dogs and I have always wanted a dog that loved water. I also hear they are good with kids so I think they are great all around exept that they are Extra large dogs. But I have always wanted big dogs!
    The Egyptians thought cats were Queens, cats will never let us forget it!
    Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!

That's nice to know... you have a cute signature, Buddy2101.

my ideal pet would be a canadian timber wolf. i have been researching wolves since i was about eight years old. they are my most favorite animal on the planet.
    secondly would be a shepherd-wolf mix. i have met several wolf dogs and loved almost every sigle one of them. they are so unlike any dog breed out there. if it weren't for current legislation in my state a shepherd wolf mix would defintly be my next dog. for me there is nothing better in the world. its all about how they love and play. and how they are so gentle. (as w/ any breed there are exceptions. and this is DEFINTLY not a dog for everyone, nor for amatures.)

but defintly, the ideal pet for me is a wolf or wolf dog.
    color doesn't matter as long as it is a good and healty animal. i would prefer to have a male. age doesn't matter much, though i prefer adult dogs. but for the purpose of bonding, i'd want to get a three or four week pup (and for that matter i'd want the mom too. i hate the thought of seperating them so young!)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Where are you from anyway?? cool pet though...

Well, there's so many different animals that I'd like. But mostly, I'd really, really want a little, 1 week old White chinese Gosling. I had one, but when I got her, she was 3 weeks old. Now I want a lil yellow fluffy bundle of love.

If I couldn't have that, I'd want a Scarlet Macaw. When I was a little girl, I received a scarlet for a birthday present from a friend of my dad's, who knew I loved that bird. So I got Giggles. He was 8 years old, and since the breeder was moving away, he couldn't take him with him. He was more of a pet bird, and hadn't been used in breeding.

I had him for a year, from when I was 8 until I was 9, then my aunt, who was a school teacher, borrowed him for a class. While we were setting up his cage, his travelling cage, a large carrying dog box, made for a full-grown german shephard, sat on the table. He was inside of it, cuddling on one of the perches with a birdie stuffie.

My two cousins came in, aged 7 and 6, and in with them came a friend, 7 years old. In with them came their 3 cats, all full grown tomcats. They sprung the cage's lock and killed Giggles before he could get out. =**(

Misha that's a horrible story! I am so sorry about your scarlet. They are such beautiful birds. Do you have any pets now?

I'm sooooo sorry to hear that Misha!!!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

to Eudora: where am I from? i'm from Michigan (U.S.A.)(<---sarcastic "Yeah!") born and raised here. and love the state so much. (all the wonderful trees and different season changes.)

....why? lol

Oh... I just wanted to know because I found it strange that your state does not allow you to keep some breeds of dogs... that's all!

crow_noir and Daisy's Mom:

Thank you for your concern. I do, in fact, have quite a few pets now, and I'm saving up to get either another scarlet or blue and gold macaw.

I've currently got Java, my pearl cockatiel, who's beginning to talk. Chevy, my ancient bull terrier, Blizzie and Lucky the goose and gander of the white chinese breed, and Stormy, the Hedgie.

I have my ideal pet..... Tiger the Schnauzer.
    "Looking into a dogs eyes to me is like looking into life it'self"
    From Tiger and Chelsea
    (e-mail me at [email protected])