View Poll Results: Is there a reason why?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we don't like you

3 13.04%
  • No, we don't see them

18 78.26%
  • Yes, ur posts suck

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a reason why?

Is there a reason why?

Is there a reason why 99% of my posts never get a responce??
    I forgot to make an "Other" option
    Last edited by kingrattus; 04-26-2003 at 10:33 PM.

I never notice that your posts don't get responses?

Anyways, I like you, and I'm sure that others do too
    I've been BOO'd!

I try and answer most of your posts, but lately I haven't been feeling well, sorry.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I don't have anything against anyone on the board. I'm sorry if I don't, but I usually only respond when I have something to say. If I got nothing to say, I won't. Maybe I can't always give out some advice or whatever you ask for. Sorry again.

PS - I also feel a little paranoid sometimes.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Half the time, I can't understand what you're saying. Your sentences often run on with no punctuation or leap from thought to thought, so I don't know where to begin with a reply.

I usually stay in the cat section so I don't see many of your posts.

I haven't ever seen many of your posts. I try to respond, but I normally have nothing to say in reptile threads because I know nothing about them. I'm sorry you feel that way. I;m sure people just miss the posts or perhaps didn't have an answer?

Wasn't expectng the first one to get a responce... But I know who did it, cause they wont stop tormenting me with mean PMs!!

Originally posted by kingrattus
    Wasn't expectng the first one to get a responce... But I know who did it, cause they wont stop tormenting me with mean PMs!!
    Who would torment you with mean PM's?? That's not very nice. If it's a real problem, forward them all on to Paul or Karen and make sure they know what's going on.

I agree, let Karen and Paul know so they can take care of it. In the mean time, put them on your ignore list and the PMs don't come through then.

I don't see your posts very often though.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Its, JGuitaristR. He/she even started a mean tread about my turtle when he was Pet of the Day on Feb 1st 2003. He/she keeps going on how I'm a horrible person for stealing Axle from the wild... blah blah blah...

I've responded a few times trying to defend myself & I also got quite upset cause JGuitaristR started stating false info, because insted of asking HOW did I get him or WHY did I take him from his home, I would have gladly told him/her why. But no, JGuitaristR blew up at me & well I got quite pissed & over defencive, So I blew up at him/her.. I didn't respond to the last 2 PMs, in hopes it'll end, cause I don't need this BS.. I really didn't need JGuitaristR BS when I was trying to recover. It was almost just enough to keep me away from here longer.

Originally posted by kingrattus
    JGuitaristR
    WHO???? I've never even heard of that person! lol

Ok, like I said, put him/her on your ignore list and move on...kind of tough to bother you if you can't see what's being said. You never even know that they've PMed you.

JGuitaristR has responded just a few times or started only few threads, mostly in the pet section.

Just ignore her if she's bugging you.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Well, first of all she's only 16 (nothing against most younger ones on here) so that may be part of it. And she is a girl! lol Just a thought, ignore her and move on.

Originally posted by mugsy
    Well, first of all she's only 16 (nothing against most younger ones on here) so that may be part of it. And she is a girl! lol Just a thought, ignore her and move on.
    What's wrong with girls? LOL

I have seen some fighting threads from her though, but otherwise, I don't know much about her. Just ignore her.