Thread: Happy dotd phoebe

Happy dotd phoebe

HI-FIRST I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF MARGARET THE ST B DOG. PHOEBE YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GAL! I LOVE THE COMIC RON WHITE AND HE TALKS ABOUT HIS ENG BULLDOF SLUGGO AND ACTUALLY HAD WHAT WAS PROBABLY SLUGGO'S PUPPIES ON STAHE AFTER HIS SHOW "BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS" HE'S HILARIOUS. WELL PHOEBE I AM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NY/USA AND I ENJOY DOGS AS WELL. YOU AREN'T A FAN OF CATS? WELL THAT IS COOL TO EACH HIS/HER OWN. YOU SNORE?LOL SO DOES MY SAMMY-HE'S A LARGE TUXEDO BLACK/WHITE CAT I HAVE ALONG WITH ANOTHER DIVA CAT. YOU ARE CHARMING DEAR AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT SUMMERSUSANSWATLIN518

OMGoodness me ....... you sure are a beauty!! I can see why there is such a media frenzy when you stop during your travels.

Happy happy DOTD day darlin...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Wow, what a gorgeous gal you are! Congratulations!

Phoebe!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are gorgous I bet you are spoiled. You can come
    and lay on my couch and snore I love bull dogs. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Phabulous Phoebe !!!!!

We love all dogs but we think Bulldogs are one of the cutest dogs around. Phoebe, you are so gorgeous!!! A very pretty girl indeed. It sounds like you have personality plus too. It's not hard to figure out why there is such a frenzy when you go out in public. If we saw you, we would drop everything just to say hello and get a chance to meet you. We are sorry to hear of your beginning. Poor baby. It's good to know that you're living in the lap of luxury now though. We know your family misses Margaret but we also think you have done a great job in helping them cope with their loss. Congrats to our precious DOTD, Phoebe Girl!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses on that adorable mug from us to help celebrate today. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning gorgeous girl, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Phoebe! What an adorable Bullie you are, definitely model material! And after a hard day in front of the camera, how better to relax than stretching out on the couch for a little TV time and a snooze...and a snore! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor Margaret, Phoebe. Thankfully you came along just when your Mommy needed you most! And after a rough early start at life yourself, you finally found that forever family to love you completely and unconditionally; what a perfect match! Mothering is hard work, and I'm sure you were the best doggie mom on earth! But now that all of that hard work is behind you, nothing but carefree, love filled days and pampering for you! Hope you enjoy a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart! I'm sure your Mom is going to make it a very special one, and hopefully she will fit in a few extra hugs and kisses for me! Congratulations and lots of love to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, adorable Phoebe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You sound like such a character, Phoebe! Congrats on your special day!

Hello Phoebe,

Pretty name Phoebe. I loved meeting you and also reading what a
    treasure you are to your family. When you mom said ," She travels well and has a bladder the size of New Jersey" I just had to laugh. You are a loved
    best friend. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.

Hi, Phoebe! You are a beautiful girl and I can see you enjoy all the comforts of home. So glad you were rescued and are living the good life with your people. I'm sure you make friends wherever you go, minus the tall men. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

What a delightful surprise to peek in tonight and see you, Phoebe, as the Dog of the Day!!!! I thought perhaps that only the boy Bulldogs had "attitude", but I see you have a little of your own. Good for you! It sounds like your start in life was rough, but I'll bet there are some beautiful babies out there that call you "Mom". Wish you could come to SC and visit with us and our bully, Baby Mack! You two would be quite the pair!
    Congratulations, sweet girl, on being a precious Dog of the Day!!!