I saw that Booby Flake show too. It was a rerun. That show was a comedy of errors. She almost flipped some food right off the grill, several times. Those potatos were questionable from the beginning.

Has anybody ever tried that squash she had? The green ones. There are so many things I don't know about.

I thought it was rather strange that she didn't come prepared to make the so called BBQ sauce. Richard, I'm with you. I like sauce as sauce. That stuff of her's was weird. Booby was handing her spices that he wasn't even sure what they were.
I also got the sense that he felt he was being outdone by her a couple of times. He hates to be outdone by a woman.

I saw GF's son on too. Ok....the young man is wearing an armband and his Dad is wearing a matching one. Hmmmm......how old is his Dad? Grow up Guy!!! I can never imagine GF as a husband and father. Holy Cow!!!

I have to say it again, I love the Chef Jeff Project. Personally, I think he cuts some of the kids too much slack but he doesn't want to make them backslide. Well, some of them are backsliding anyway.

I really love the show.

I can't wait for the Thanksgiving special where we see the Iron Chefs competing.

I am also seriously addicted.

Doggone it!!! I missed the NASCAR thing too. I watched te race but missed that.