Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the Catmobile kitties?

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
    I might get to meet Matt Lauer
    And you doesn't, ha haa
    But I can take a photo fur you
    Purrs
    Your Kitty Kid
    Hi Cassie, Will you be on the Today Show? Please let me know because I watch it every morning. Want to give your Meowmie a huge treat? Have your picture taken with Matt Lauer then ask him to autograph it to Meowmie.

Lubz,
    Auntie Momcat
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Catberry Mobile Post:

"Hi Mom, all OK, we kitties had a great time with Hickory last night, very nice pup (very BIG pup!), played a few tricks on some of the doggies, but they were OK with it. Doggies can be OK.

Out to lunch with the girls today-will check in soon!

Purrs, Pinot"
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Message from Sparkler: "Meowmie, we were so excited that a Scottish dog was picked the Best in Show, we broke into an impromptu concert in celebration! And Hickory donned her kilt and danced with me!"
    Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This text just came in: Meowmie, did you know goggies can dance? They are real good at it. Hickory is asking for bagpipe lessons now.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Cassie, Will you be on the Today Show? Please let me know because I watch it every morning. Want to give your Meowmie a huge treat? Have your picture taken with Matt Lauer then ask him to autograph it to Meowmie.

Lubz,
    Auntie Momcat

Dear Auntie Momcat... Matt Lauer wasn't there today. I waved my paw to Meredith Vieira, but I'm not sure she saw me. Hickory had a really busy day scheduled- lunch at Sardi's, then to the Ronald McDonald House for a visit with pediatric oncology patients and maybe even the Empire State Building. But she enjoyed our pipers and dancing very much!

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Message from Groucho:

Having a great time! Hickory is so nice, the children at the Ronald McDonald house were so excited to see her. Hickory spent time with each child and made all of them smile. You should see her dance!!! And yes, we did give Hickory her very own sunglasses.

Miss Phesina, Hickory asked a zillion questions about the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe. Do they also sell authentic shortbread?

Today we're going to the Hayden Planetarium then a dinner cruise on the River Line around Manhattan. By the way, we totally ran out of haggis chips

Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Groucho

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Message from Groucho:

Having a great time! Hickory is so nice, the children at the Ronald McDonald house were so excited to see her. Hickory spent time with each child and made all of them smile. You should see her dance!!! And yes, we did give Hickory her very own sunglasses.

Miss Phesina, Hickory asked a zillion questions about the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe. Do they also sell authentic shortbread?

Today we're going to the Hayden Planetarium then a dinner cruise on the River Line around Manhattan. By the way, we totally ran out of haggis chips

Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Groucho
    Of course the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe sells authentic Scottish shortbread! If it's Scottish or something that Scots miss from their homeland, it can be found at Haggis in a Hurry.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well, last night was the good bye party, and the kitties are making the way home today in the Catmobile. It's been a blast, but I have to get home; my Daddy won't be there tonight and I have to keep an eye on things. Be careful everyone, and I'll see you next time!

Chels - good luck with your new color!

Love and Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
    Will be home sometime tomorrow
    The trip was a blast
    Miss yew-- Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Please have my blankie and some tuna ready for tomorrow..
    See ya,
    Sophie

--Posted via CatBerry Mobile--
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post

Chels - good luck with your new color!

Love and Purrs,
    Pinot
    What????
    Well, if she is green, as hinted, as least she will match the couch.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Groucho and Inka got in quite late and slept through most of yesterday. This morning over breakfast they said they had a blast with the penguins and made some new doggie friends at the dog show. Inka said Hickory loves her sunglasses and considers them a special prize.

Couldn't get much out of Groucho about the meeting with the talent agent. All he'd say is "their people will call our people". He did say the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet and Scottish Dancer might do a promotion for the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe.

All went well, everyone had fun, the haggis chips didn't last very long, and the weather was super. I did ask if Chels dyed her fur again, Groucho and Inka just laughed hysterically.

I was gone all weekend so I was not at home when Chelsea and Franklin literally crawled in.....Will post photos of The Princess's new look in a bit.....I'm still trying to get over the shock....
    Chelsea just gave me that "just get over it" look....
    Franklin is already working on a new number but he won't tell me anything yet.
    At least I know they had a grand time!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"