Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get your free 3D-cards!! SEE #16 and #19

Get your free 3D-cards!! SEE #16 and #19

He he, you all know by now that my hobby is creating 3D-cards.
    I have almost 200 cards now (or even more .
    So I have decided to give them away to my dear friends on PT!! I aprreciate you all so much, so it is only normal that I chose PT-ers to do this!!

So, if you are interested, let me know! Pm me your address, the amount of cards you'd like.
    1)holidays
    2)birthdays
    3)new baby (boy or girl)
    4)marriage
    5)flowers
    6)kid cards (Disney)
    7)your own combination of cards
    8)at random: you let me surprise you

Here are a few cards

I have no intention of asking any money for the cards. If you still want to do something, then you can always send me something for my cats , but you DO NOT HAVE TOO !!
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 11-03-2008 at 03:55 PM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Those are really pretty! I have a unusual request if you do unusual requests and the best part is you have about 6 months to work on it.. and I'd be more than happy to pay you for it or send the babies something.. I will pm you with the details...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Each time I see your 3D cards I am in awe.. they're just so pretty! I can't think of any occasions coming up where I would need a card... I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy seeing your work.

how sweet of you!!...

and how lovely your work is!!... I bet all here would appreciate the value in them... and even if you don´t ask for nothing... I now I would feel to reimburse you somehow...

what a patience and talent you have making these cards!!

have yo tried the etsy site for selling them... not sure if it´s international.. but your cards are really worth it
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Only 3 replies?? I thought my inbox would have been full by now . I wonder why...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

It feels odd to get something that pretty for free and my bet is people are ashamed to ask for something that pretty for free! Heck, the 3 of us could clean you out anyway!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow I can't believe you are giving them away for free Lutje! I would love to have some - although I don't think I could take them for free. I do like to have a stash of all-occasion cards around the house, so I'd love to have anything you'd want to send me You have my address!

I also wanted to add that Lut sent Ty the most beautiful Mickey card that he adores. I'll get a picture of him with it and post it

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    It feels odd to get something that pretty for free and my bet is people are ashamed to ask for something that pretty for free! Heck, the 3 of us could clean you out anyway!
    you sure got that right... I´d love some of your cards... even without the intent of using them.. they are soooooo pretty !!...

abusing your offer could you do me a husky one??.. Iwill so pay for you for that if you can...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Wow Lut, I can't imagine either you are giving them! The cards look amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    abusing your offer could you do me a husky one??.. Iwill so pay for you for that if you can...

I will look out for a pretty husky image!! I am sure I can do that for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    He he, it is not ASKING for something!! It is me who is offering it!! I would be most happy with lots of "orders". Concern it like a Christmas present to all my PT-friends Nothing wrong with a pressie, right

For all those who replied and ordered something, thank you so much!! Being able to give my cards a destination makes me HAPPY!

So........ who else???

Wow! I just pm'd you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

The cards are beautiful Lut and I love the fact that you wish to share them. I have pm'd you, too. I have an idea that maybe we could send you addresses and postage and perhaps you could mail them to other people for us? The only drawback is that we would not get to see them first ourselves - but I certainly have at least 4 people in mind that I wish to have one of your cards - my dad and 3 dear friends. You may have quite a ministry going here as we could share addresses of people who would truly enjoy one of your handmade cards. What do you think? It may mean you have to keep creating

I am looking forward to the card I will see in the Christmas swap!! Mine will not be so special but I am getting started!!

Lut, I'm going to a blind friend's birthday party. He is a piano tuner and will turn 60 on 30th of Nov. So I would love to have one of your cards to give to him - it would have to be very 3D so he can feel the pattern. I have this little braille set, so I can write Birthday greetings to put inside. What do you think?

You have my address, right?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.