Thread: Tucker's sneaky suppertime activity!

Tucker's sneaky suppertime activity!

Everynight while our family is eating supper at the table, a few of our kitties wait "patiently" for one of us to roll up our napkin and throw it for them. We generally wait til we are almost done eating, and have used the napkin ... and then of course, they have the smells of our food on them.

Grace, the household "Queen" was the initial one to do this ... and she sweetly places her paws on the edge of the table, dropping her subtle hint of what she wants. (such a lady)

Roxie (the "bad girl") simply just jumps in the middle of the table and attempts to take whatever she wants!

Last night, Tucker was casually walking around the table, when I noticed him on the china hutch behind my hubby's chair. I have a mini-shopping cart there, that I keep extra napkins in. Tucker was rolling the cart a bit with his paws, and sniffing at the contents of it ... the napkins! Next thing I know .... he is walking across the buffet with a STACK of napkins in his mouth!!! He jumped down ever-so-carefully so to not drop any of his 'loot'!

It was the funniest thing, we all just laughed our heads off ... so typical of this little guy!
    He really thought he had a plan!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

FUNNY!!!

reminded me of our first kitten, Brighteyes. She had taken to carrying socks around. We could see her dart from room to room with a clean sock that she'd pluck from the wash basket and then drag down the hallway. Too funny.

That is the funniest story!!!

I absolutely LOVE when cats steal something....they are so sneeky and the run so fast away. Too funny!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

LOL!!
    Isn't it just like a kitty to jump and take what they want!!! Tinky and Jupiter just try to hypnotize (sp) me with their super cute faces!!!!! What a fun game.... can we come over and play too?!?!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hee hee - I love to see my kitty come trotting down the hallway with a glitter puffball in his mouth - I so rarely catch him doing it though.
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

originally posted by all creatures great and small

Hee hee - I love to see my kitty come trotting down the hallway with a glitter puffball in his mouth - I so rarely catch him doing it though.
    OMG!!! Jupiter walks all over the house with his favorite ball in his mouth.... Whenever he plays with it he meows really loud... That is really the only time he ever meows, when he is playing with it. It is so funny cause when he meows it sounds like the actual word meow.. and he can make it with the ball in his mouth.. I read that cats make the noises they do by contracting their throats and stuff like that... I thought that was kinda wierd.. but sometimes I can be easily amused!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky