Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: missy!

missy!

hey! miss missy from bellevue! was it the humane society of seattle/king county in bellevue that you were rescued from?? cause Im a volunteer there! hehe just wondering..

well, you sure are one gorgoeus kitty!! and congrats on being cat of the day today!!!
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

Former User Guest
    Wow Missy, what a gorgeous cat lady you are, so fluffy! Congrats for being our Sunday Cat Of The Day!

You're one incredibly beautiful young lady, Missy! What a magnificent, plush coat you've got there!! I'll bet you turn quite a few heads as you sashay by! It's hard to imagine that you once were a shelter kitty. But thankfullly, your days behind bars are but a distant memory! Many thanks to your proud family for giving such a worthy feline a second chance! And I'm so glad to learn that your surgery was a complete success, Missy! Kidney stones are no fun! And isn't it great that you've got a big, furry doggie friend to pal around with! Every kitty should have a canine to rule over! What a wonderful, love filled life you lead, and deservedly so!! Congratulations to you beautiful Missy! It's a pleasure to honor you as our extra special, absolutely gorgeous Sunday Cat of the Day! Have a happy day of celebration with family and friends, dear Missy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Magestic Missy

Mew, Mee-OW Missy,

CATgratulations! You are so very beautiful and magestic with such a glorious fluffy fur coat! Definately five stars for you...

My KatMa could live to be 120 and she will never, ever understand how such wonderous beings can be found in animal shelters. Precious cats, dogs and other animals -- lost & unclaimed, or abandoned & abused (mew, mew -- my case) -- why is this so?

Your Golden Retriever must have loved you so much! Lucky for the purrsons you were there to love them through the pain of losing their precious GR. Your little puppy brother has bonded with you which is, purr, purrpt, good.

Like you, mew, I LOVE bird watching and squirrel watching too! Precious Missy, thank goodness your kidney stones are gone. KatMa understands what you went through because she has 'been there, done that' too.

Have a wonderful day and celebrate with your puppy & purrsons! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons -- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Missy you are on regal looking cat. So glad that you got rid of your kidney stones -they must have hurt you. And now as you don't have that pain anymore, you are the friendly cat you always were (of course not with naughtydawgs ).

Enjoy your day and stay healthy. Your humans love you and will take good care of you.

Oh Missy what a gorgeous, elegant, magnificent lady you are.
    Sitting there poised like you have nothing but love and harmony in your life. I am so happy that your nasty kidney stones were taken care of.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
    Have a long, healthy and happy life sweetness.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Missy
    What a beauty you are! I can see why your family fell in love with you. I'm sure you got the very best home and family now plus a new puppy bro! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Ooooo, what a pretty pretty kitty cat! Your are so lovely Miss Missy-girl! Look at you pose! May you have many many years of loving, treaties, and days in the sunshine!
    Congrats to Miss Our BEEEautiful Cat of the Day!

Missy, what a beautiful coat you have. it is hard to beleive that you were a shelter cat. I'm sorry to hear that your brother passed away but it seems like you have another brother that will keep you company and it seems like you started to train him in your way of thinking. It is also good to see that you are feeling much better since getting rid of those awful kidney stones.

Congratulations on being an extra special Sunday COTD.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Missy, how gorgeous you are!!! Your fur is so thick and healthy... such lovely colors--that's a coat to be PROUD of!! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful, caring family who helped you get rid of those awful kidney stones!! You looked very HAPPY and LOVED!!! I hope you're having the most joyous Sunday, as you deserve! Congratulations, and lots of Kissies to our Missy!!!

Hello Missy,

What a great picture of such a beautiful long haired beauty.
    It's wonderful to meet you today & know that you found your
    forever family. Sorry to hear about the kidney stones, but I'm happy that you're feeling much better now. Happy congrats on
    being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you a long
    healthy & happy life with your special family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Suddenly losing her home, being in a shelter, and finding a great new home. Good for her.

What a beautiful cat! I love the color and pattern of your fur. You are a lucky girl to be in the right place at the right time to find your new family. Long and healthy life to you, Missy.

Beautiful Missy!

Long day...almost missed seeing you as COTD...Missy,you are just gorgeous...look at our coloring! Glad you are so appreciated...so loved.

Sweet princess, we congratulate you on being Queen for this day around the world as Cat of the Day! A beautiful girl.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

MARVELOUS MISSY!

You are indeed a beautiful silver classic girl!!!

We think you are very COONish Missy... we would love for your PURRson to join our kitty group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/

What kind of new broFUR doggie did your PURRsons get FUR you? Our Meowmie would just love a dog... but with 8 cats it seems like a bit much!

We were raised as kittens with a BIG dog husky/shepherd mix named Norton!

Love to you on your special COTD day! Longhaired kitties rule!

Tommy, Candy & Joy!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/