Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Furkids!

My Furkids!

Hi! I just came on here a few days ago and have met some very nice people here. I love looking at all of your pictures of your pets and want to show off mine just a little! This pet slide show is about four minutes, hope you like it. pet slide show
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 04-04-2004 at 01:23 PM.

Welcome to Pet Talk, chocolatepuppy!

My name is Emma, and I have four dogs. Digger and Chubby are my labrador retrievers, Prince is my Samoyed, and Otis is my pug.

That video is very beautiful! Your pets are gorgeous. Did you make the video yourself? I enjoyed it!

Pet Talk really is a friendly place filled with friendly people, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do!
    Last edited by Dogz; 04-04-2004 at 01:36 PM.

Welocme to Pet Talk! I hope you'll find it as addictive as the rest of us!

I have one dog, Nicki and two cats, Pouncer & Allen.

Dogz Hi, thanks for the welcome, I think I'll be here alot! Please try link again-it needed some repair! Thanks glad you liked it. My husband made the show for me.
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 04-04-2004 at 01:51 PM.

catnapper Hi My dogs are Lacey and Mandy and my cats are Sassy and Missy.

Have you visited the cat side? Most of us go back and forth between cats and dogs, but there's a lot of cat only members over there to meet!

catnapper, no but I will. I've been working too much lately(not my idea) so I don't have alot of spare time right now and as you know the furkids keep ya busy!

Hi! Welcome to PT, at the moment that link didn't work for me, but I hope later it will...

So My name's Liga (you can call me Esster), I'm owned by very cute cat called Buddy, but actually I'm horse and dog lover he he...WEll I hope you'll enjoy time being here!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

EssTer I already love it here! I'm in heaven with all these animal lovers.Hope you can get a look at my petslide.Try again later.
    My husband says this slide may not work or at least take awhile to work if you have a dial up service. We have a hi speed cable connection.
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 04-04-2004 at 02:06 PM.

Hi chocolatepuppy! Welcome to Pet Talk My name is Sandra and I'm owned by 2 dogs, Star a yellow Lab and Cody, a Husky (x)2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie I can't hook into the link right now, but will try again later! Can't wait to see pics of your furkids!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OMG!!! I just saw it! That's one of the most precious furkid tributes I've ever seen...got me all teary! And what beautiful "kids" they are, too! The puppy and kittten shots were beyond adorable And the doggies look to be the best of buds! Loved the Christmas shots too! (Looks like Santa was good to them Can't wait to see more and hear more about them! Oh, what cuties!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome!!!

I'm Diana (dee-aw-na lol most people think it's die-anna but its not :P). I have four dogs: Border Collie - Sesh, Sheltie - Miksy, and two Pomeranians - Megan and Monica (sisters). I also have two cats, Ilio and Lali (brother and sister), and two chickens (Cupcake and Maple) and a rooster (Cookie).

P.S.
    Omg the slideshow is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Great pics!! You have beautiful pets.

The slideshow was very good! Welcome to PT. I am new myself, only being here a couple weeks or so. Have fun! I am still getting to know the members and their pets. =D

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

taxtsxxx11 Hi glad you got to see the slides,you've got guite a bunch of furkids to take care of. I miss having guinea pigs I've had three over the years but now I have a few too many fish so I have enough to do. My husband made that slideshow for me.I don't know how to do anything like that!

BCBlondie Hi thanks for the compliments on the slideshow I 'll have to have my hubby make another someday. I love looking at everyone pictures on here!