Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

My good friend has a German Shepherd that is not even two years old yet. She just found out he has an infection in his spine and he could become paralyzed if they can't stop the infection in time.
    Some good thoughts for Troy the GSD would be appreciated. He is much too young to lose mobility.

Thank you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    My good friend has a German Shepherd that is not even two years old yet. She just found out he has an infection in his spine and he could become paralyzed if they can't stop the infection in time.
    Some good thoughts for Troy the GSD would be appreciated. He is much too young to lose mobility.

Thank you.
    I hope Troy gets the treatment he needs and is well very soon. Please keep us posted!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    I hope Troy gets the treatment he needs and is well very soon. Please keep us posted!
    Prayers on the way!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for Troy and for your Mom and you, Candace.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers, please for Harold and Juliet, and their son Matthew, who is critically ill. Matthew is handicapped, with severe Cerebral Palsy, blind, deaf and he is in his upper twenties, but may not survive this illness.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for dear Matthew and Harold and Juliet.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Prayers, please for Harold and Juliet, and their son Matthew, who is critically ill. Matthew is handicapped, with severe Cerebral Palsy, blind, deaf and he is in his upper twenties, but may not survive this illness.
    Prayers, everyone please. Harold and Juliet have made the heart-wrenching decision to remove Matthew from Life Support.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post

Thank you.
    I am so sorry I did not come back and update. They had to make the difficult decision we all dread to let Troy go. So young!!
    They didn't waste any time in getting a new puppy though. Her son was missing Troy so she got a new GSD puppy named Mays (after baseball great Willie).
    This is a great pet family. They had another GSD who recently went to the bridge as well, but he was about 13 years old. They also have a 10 or 11 year old min pin.
    I didn't want anyone to think they rushed into getting another pet too soon.

Thank you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Prayers, everyone please. Harold and Juliet have made the heart-wrenching decision to remove Matthew from Life Support.
    Matthew has passed away. Prayers please for his parents, and all those who loved him.
    I've Been Frosted

Rest in peace, Matthew. Peace and comfort to your family and all who love you and grieve you so very much.
    Death thought about it.

Rest in peace, Troy, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. And welcome to Mays!
    Death thought about it.

Heartfelt prayers to Harold & Juliet. Such a sad, sad event.

Prayers for Matthew, Harold and Juliet. Prayers for Troy. Wishing them peace.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks everyone. I will pass along your condolences when next I see or speak to them.
    I've Been Frosted

As the Mayor won't post, I will.

The Mayor and Paul could use some prayers at the moment.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.